AQ heavy bug

Is anyone else having an issue in AQ doing a 5 hit combo & getting stuck in a heavy for a few seconds with your champ frozen in the heavy stance. If the AI reacts quick enough u eat a combo & possible KO

Comments

• Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 258
    I’ve had that off and on for a few weeks. 90% it happens in AQ. Stark Spidey was the worst offender, maybe because even at 5/65 his HP is low, so I stopped bringing him.
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 243
    Didnt kabam try kill off 5 hit into heavy after shehulk? Could possibly the the remnants of that patch which is trying to block you from doing it consistently, or punishing you for it?
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 687 ★★★
    It’s by no means exclusive to AQ, and I’d guess it’s been going on about 3 months
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 243
    Pretty sure kabam said no champ should be able to do a 5 hit into heavy after shehulk destroying 6.2 champion boss.

The famous words of "its not as intended" were spoken, and all champions should launch at the same speed or something like that. From spaceoctopus's timeline it sounds about right that the patch which blocks it would have killed the ability.