**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just a quick reminder about 6 stars

TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
Do you guys realize you'll have to dupe 37 5* in order to get 1 6* ?

I do the three arena every time for the shards, get 2 4* a week, I get 15K 5* shards every month, so IF I dupe every 5* star I open, it would take me about 2 years to get one 6*.

Just stop talking about it, you won't see them otherwise than fighting them in acte 5 so challenger rating can get you

Comments

• TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    TKal wrote: »

I do the three arena every time for the shards, get 2 4* a week, I get 15K 5* shards every month, so IF I dupe every 5* star I open, it would take me about 2 years to get one 6*.

Just stop talking about it, you won't see them otherwise than fighting them in acte 5 so challenger rating can get you
    Let me start the 100th 6* thread made to say "stop talking about it"

That's my bad here.
    I meant stop talking about them like they would impact the game. Only a few players will have them. The great great majority of the players won't.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★

That's my bad here.
    I meant stop talking about them like they would impact the game. Only a few players will have them. The great great majority of the players won't.
    No worries. Just found some humor in the thread. Good thing to keep in mind is that those "few" who would have them are the ones voicing against them. But everyone has good thoughts about the way they feel about the introduction, both good and bad. Good to discuss it, some people are getting their minds changed or at least coming to peace with the idea. Majority of the community, maybe not so much lol

That's my bad here.
    No worries. Just found some humor in the thread. Good thing to keep in mind is that those "few" who would have them are the ones voicing against them. But everyone has good thoughts about the way they feel about the introduction, both good and bad. Good to discuss it, some people are getting their minds changed or at least coming to peace with the idea. Majority of the community, maybe not so much lol

That's right yeah.
    For myself, the biggest news wasn't the annoucenment of 6*, but the reduction to up 5* R5, even if we couldn't earlier, it's going to be good

That's my bad here.

That's right yeah.
    For myself, the biggest news wasn't the annoucenment of 6*, but the reduction to up 5* R5, even if we couldn't earlier, it's going to be good

No doubt, that was good news to finally get. Im not one entirely against 6*s. Just one who would rather have the resources around for at least a year before seeing 6*s. Everyone has a good view on it

That's my bad here.

That's right yeah.

No doubt, that was good news to finally get. Im not one entirely against 6*s. Just one who would rather have the resources around for at least a year before seeing 6*s. Everyone has a good view on it

Oh I'm not against 6* stars at all !
    It's just that since I won't have one before a long time, I don't care about it. Gonna focus on the 5* for quite some time

That's my bad here.

That's right yeah.

Oh I'm not against 6* stars at all !
    It's just that since I won't have one before a long time, I don't care about it. Gonna focus on the 5* for quite some time

You never know! When 5*s were introduced I felt the same way, "its gonna be forever before I get one." So much unknown right now. Best of luck to ya though
  • BluuurrrrBluuurrrr Posts: 38
    In that 2 years other ways of getting the shards will be added, I'm sure
  • Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    Well some guys have been saving there 5* shards one guy in my allaince has about 12-14 saved already he might be the first to have one lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Even so, how many of those will be dupes? It'll be a long time before 6*s are relevant