Is this Happening to anyone else???

I was wondering if anyone else was having issues in AQ that the champs every few fights hit like a 2* even though they are maxed 5* also after sp1 or sp2 a guy will actually take the hit and get up and hit me back before I can even block

Comments

• MachoNachoMachoNacho Posts: 148
    Yeah... some people will refer to this as either a passive safe guard effect that seems to transpire every now and then (although it does feel like the defender undergoes a lot of crit resistance towards the end of the fight). Happens more often with non guaranteed crit champs.
    You're not going crazy. It does happen. Annoying as hell. Especially when you land a full 5 hit combo, land a special, have maxed suicides on, have assassins maxed and some how the defender is left with 1-2% health... it's beautiful when the defender gets pushed to 3 bars........... then kills you with their s3 while you're practically at full health.....
    Can you tell this has happened to me several times lol
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 410
    Glad it's not just me! My 5* Duped Medusa damage output seems to be like she's a 3* at best.
    my other 2 champs at full damage output though in the same fight. Strange
  • BendyBendy Posts: 1,060 ★★★
    In aq are u using role reversal by any chance and using advantage thinking it's the same?
  • Fredhorst23Fredhorst23 Posts: 721 ★★★

I just finished AQ Map 5 and I had many issues w/ my 5* champs not being able to block. My 4* didn't seem to suffer from the issue as much.

We had the "Soft Guard" buff on which lowers block proficiency, but my two 5*s seemed to have an issue trying to block at all vs the block proficiency going down.

Not sure if it's related to your issue, but I found it very noticeable vs previous game AQ sessions.

This was my problem today. Kept getting smacked while iceman would throw up a block or fire a special