**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Playing on Chromebook

Now that some Chromebooks support Android apps, I wonder if this game can be played without getting banned. Does anybody know if it is possible?

Comments

• gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    I have a chrome book, and I've played in both it and my phone without issue. Now, if most of your play time and steady progression happens on your phone, then all of a sudden you clear some end-game content in your chrome book, that will be a bit of a red-flag.
  • DuckyFacePvPDuckyFacePvP Posts: 5
    I have a chrome book, and I've played in both it and my phone without issue. Now, if most of your play time and steady progression happens on your phone, then all of a sudden you clear some end-game content in your chrome book, that will be a bit of a red-flag.

Hmm? Are you saying that you might get banned if you play it there?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I know that it's been mentioned before that if it's an Official Chromebook with approved Apps, you are allowed. The issue comes when people use programs to Mod the game into being playable on PC or Mac. Only approved platforms are allowed.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    how are u able to download the app on your chromebook? i cant seem to figure out how
    I know that it's been mentioned before that if it's an Official Chromebook with approved Apps, you are allowed. The issue comes when people use programs to Mod the game into being playable on PC or Mac. Only approved platforms are allowed.

I see. Thanks.
    how are u able to download the app on your chromebook? i cant seem to figure out how
    Not all Chromebooks can.