**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Vision and now Starlord? + Silent LoL changes

SpielernameSpielername Member Posts: 133
First Vision dealing no more damage or killing himself with his own specials? How is it possible that Starlord's crits deal far less damage while the armor break debuff is applied to the opponent compared to when nothing is applied? It's huge diffrence! Maybe it's only in the LoL but i didn't try it anywhere else. It doesn't make any sense and needs a fix.
Plus how can you shorten the timer in LoL without giving out any information? We all know you make silent nerfs but this one is just evil. My Hyperion was able to take almost over a half a million more life off the opponent before the timer runs out but with the new timer duration i loose the opportunity to take that off the enemy. It's getting embarrassing Kabam, please it's such a great game but so much **** going on and no sign of making up for it.