**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Buffet bugged in AW?

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
I think buffet is supposed to have a timer to it? Of 7 seconds?
Has it always functioned this way, removing the buff and immediately regenerating health?
https://youtu.be/-oRl1fwbNZg

Comments

• SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Anyone wanna take a look at this?
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    it's supposed to have a cooldown of 7 seconds after removing the buff before it can remove another one, though it does immediately heal when a buff is removed.

Looks like you might have had multiple buffet nodes stacked? But I agree, that looked off.
    Ordalca said:

it's supposed to have a cooldown of 7 seconds after removing the buff before it can remove another one, though it does immediately heal when a buff is removed.

Looks like you might have had multiple buffet nodes stacked? But I agree, that looked off.

As you see in the video, I Dex 5 times and he heals 5 times all within a span of 7 seconds.
    Might've been one extra buffet from linked but still that doesn't seem right.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Seems bugged in Uncollected EQ this month too. Using Hyperion, I had triggered buffet and the timer was on cooldown, Hyperion power gain buff flashed up on screen but he didn’t gain power.
    Thecurler said:

Seems bugged in Uncollected EQ this month too. Using Hyperion, I had triggered buffet and the timer was on cooldown, Hyperion power gain buff flashed up on screen but he didn’t gain power.

Exactly.
    The bug cost us a war!
  • edited December 2019
    Hey there, would you happen to have a video of the entire fight? Additionally, could anyone who hasn't let us know which nodes were active during the fight you saw this, what quest it was in, the opponent you were facing, or share any video you have?

Hey there, would you happen to have a video of the entire fight? Additionally, could anyone who hasn't let us know which nodes were active during the fight you saw this, what quest it was in, the opponent you were facing, or share any video you have?

I do not have the video of the whole fight but I can tell you it was node 43 in alliance war and the opponent was nightcrawler.
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited December 2019

@Sceptilemaniac I've experienced this in past AWars on Node #43 Buffet vs Sentinel & so have other alliance mates vs different champs. Sorry, no videos, we're not YTs nor take videos of all our fights before we know there's gonna be another glitch/lag/issue :-) @Kabam Zibiit
    Anyone? Come on guys it's been 5 days.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★

@Sceptilemaniac I've experienced this in past AWars on Node #43 Buffet vs Sentinel & so have other alliance mates vs different champs. Sorry, no videos, we're not YTs nor take videos of all our fights before we know there's gonna be another glitch/lag/issue :-) @Kabam Zibiit

tried with VOID today and was dying because he couldn't reverse the heal back from buffet even if Sinistro (in my case) had 6 debuffs applied.. maybe it's the node or it's correlated to the void bug
    Over a week today.
    Any update?
  • The team is still investigating this at the moment. Once we have more information to share, we will.
    Just checking in now. I've lost all hope.
    I thought this would be on known issues and would be resolved with the next update but nah.