**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Too powerful for 6*?

2»

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    phil56201 said:

Saiyan said:

phil56201 said:

Saiyan said:

Only one that comes to mind is SW. I still thing even with the champs we have she would be on top of the game. Hell a Sig 200 5 star would be great. As Kabam Mike said, he tested a Sig 200 R5 5 star SW and found she was above all champs currently in game. Obviously she's not gonna be better than some champs in some areas but she'd be great overall.

I'm still waiting for that 5 star Wolvie. His damage is wayyy behind these days. All he has is regen which I'll admit would be top tier. Knowing Kabam the plan would be, sell his for units or real money, let people whale out and place nodes or more champs in AQ that he doesn't do well VS. Tho the Ultron Drones and Sentinels aren't his strengths either so idk what they are waiting for.

If a max sig 5/50 SW doesn't outperform the top champions in the game as maxed 4*'s (she doesn't), she wont be doing it at any other tier either.

Sorry but that's just wrong. 5 star charmps scale differently than 4 stars.
    Correct. Everyone pushed the disagree button but didn't dispute what I said. The scaling of a 5/6 Star SW would be VERY different. For 1 her sig levels would be higher meaning easier to get crits. Plus her Fury/Cruelty stacks offer much more due to get levels as a higher ranked champ.

If a 4* SW still cracks out 15k+ SP2s and 3-4k basic hits with little effort and slight luck. I would like to see her as a 5 star one myself. I want her in the game btw, don't think I don't but I just understand why she isn't.
    My 4/40 Corvus is outperforming my 5/50 sig 99 SW even with no missions most times, let alone when he has 2 or 3. And my 5/50 Sparky is ending fights with half as many hits as SW on average.

Even my 4* 3/30 sig 40 Omega Red is out damaging her.
    It’s not about hit damage it’s about her utility, her power lock, stun and regen
  • Options
    And power drain
  • Options
    Like wolverine doesn’t hit hard and so doesn’t red deadpool but that aren’t available and that’s only because there regen
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 969 ★★★

phil56201 said:

Saiyan said:

phil56201 said:

Saiyan said:

Only one that comes to mind is SW. I still thing even with the champs we have she would be on top of the game. Hell a Sig 200 5 star would be great. As Kabam Mike said, he tested a Sig 200 R5 5 star SW and found she was above all champs currently in game. Obviously she's not gonna be better than some champs in some areas but she'd be great overall.

I'm still waiting for that 5 star Wolvie. His damage is wayyy behind these days. All he has is regen which I'll admit would be top tier. Knowing Kabam the plan would be, sell his for units or real money, let people whale out and place nodes or more champs in AQ that he doesn't do well VS. Tho the Ultron Drones and Sentinels aren't his strengths either so idk what they are waiting for.

If a max sig 5/50 SW doesn't outperform the top champions in the game as maxed 4*'s (she doesn't), she wont be doing it at any other tier either.

Sorry but that's just wrong. 5 star charmps scale differently than 4 stars.
    Correct. Everyone pushed the disagree button but didn't dispute what I said. The scaling of a 5/6 Star SW would be VERY different. For 1 her sig levels would be higher meaning easier to get crits. Plus her Fury/Cruelty stacks offer much more due to get levels as a higher ranked champ.

If a 4* SW still cracks out 15k+ SP2s and 3-4k basic hits with little effort and slight luck. I would like to see her as a 5 star one myself. I want her in the game btw, don't think I don't but I just understand why she isn't.
    My 4/40 Corvus is outperforming my 5/50 sig 99 SW even with no missions most times, let alone when he has 2 or 3. And my 5/50 Sparky is ending fights with half as many hits as SW on average.

Even my 4* 3/30 sig 40 Omega Red is out damaging her.
    It’s not about hit damage it’s about her utility, her power lock, stun and regen
    I know that, but she is hardly the best at any of that either. And none of it is reliable, so what exactly does she do that is so OP compared to the current top champions?
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 969 ★★★

Like wolverine doesn’t hit hard and so doesn’t red deadpool but that aren’t available and that’s only because there regen

And yet we have Omega Red, who does FAR better damage and much better regen and he's available all the way up to 6*.