**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Crystals Daily Limit Purchase? Why though?

I need boosts. Lets like, not cap it and put it back how it was, where you can spend as much loyalty as you want on as many as you want? I see no reasonable choice why there would be a cap on this? We earned the loyalty, let us spend it how we want? No? Seems fair to me.

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I too have questioned the reasoning behind the Alliance Crystal daily purchase limit. If we could get a response from Kabam on the reasoning, that would be great.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Because Kabam wants you to use Loyalty in the Loyalty Store too
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Yeah before you used to be able to buy as many as you can. When they annouanced the loyalty store people used all their loyalty to purchase as many crystals as possible. Some spent hundred if thousands in one day to buy crystals.

They came out saying it was never their intentions to have you be able to buy multiple Alliance Crystals a day.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Before AW loyalty was more limited. With AW and the introduction of the loyalty store they decided to limit buying crystals. Never understood it but I am hoping they do something new with these crystals along with the recent uncollected changes to make people want to buy them again. Manny no longer need another UC 2* or 3 * dupe anymore. The UC pulls along with the crystal have gotten stale.

Also wish they would make some other loyalty function which actually rewards loyalty towards your alliance(I.E. sticking with an alliance for extended period of time). Right now there are no in game rewards to reward actual alliance loyalty and reduce alliance hopping or shell alliance exploits.
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    well atleast up the daily limit, 1 a day is just not really fair in my opinion.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Don't spend 1000 loyalty on those garbage crystals. 2* UC 90% of the time. Garbage ISO 8% of the time. Low boosts 1.9% of the time. 3* UC .9% and 4* UC .1%. Don't even care about UC. If they were 50% boosts I'd get them. Not worth it.
  • Star31Star31 Posts: 8
    Well before it was limited you could basically only earn 1 crystal a day. You could save the loyalty, but all you could get for it was the crystal. Only a short while you could use your war-loyalty for crystals. So actually yes, the limit makes sense (as-in before the limit was already there enforced by the amount of loyalty you could earn).