**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War Match Up

1d2ttcc5g5yi.png

This is our alliance. We're 8 mil.vpnxdfu9edzz.png

This is the alliance we are matched against. Perhaps the war matching parameters should be tweaked.

We went up against 1* and 2* players, some not even duped. In addition, only 4 players actually dropped defense on the map.

Needless to say, it wasn't much of a fight and I feel bad for this alliance.

Comments

• Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    That's probably shell alliance, don't feel bad for them
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Feel bad? No. They have the same war rating. As the person above mentioned they swapped. Should get a nice amount of shards amd free your champs up early. Win win
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    What is a shell alliance? I hear it many times last days.
  • Options
    A few of my friends just started playing and had our first alliance war. Our first match was against an alliance 10 times stronger than us, similar to what you saw except we lost badly. Their top guy was crazy big at over 13,000 PI (a 5-star Spider-Man at 5k with all the war perks). I have one 3-star at 350 - hmmmmm I wished I reached him to see if his block was enough to kill me. If they're hopping around just do they keep their stats up or get perks, it's ruining the game at the expense of the little guys. Might want to look at this Kabam.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Don't feel bad for this alliance
    It's a shell alliance