**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Character Fix Suggestions just for Fun

Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Abomination - Have him be able to poison with basic attacks. Make his chance of poisoning the opponent like 25% when hitting them. Have it stack.

Ant Man - Make his poison stronger please. Give his level 1 and 3 specials are reason to be used. That's all honestly lol.

Black Bolt- Joel Lines Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjWpkIvcNXk

Black Panther (Classic) - Make his bleed stronger. I really love BP in this game one of my favorite characters to play but I noticed after the 12.0 update that his bleed was weaker. If I recall correctly his bleed pre 12.0 was doing at least 100 damage a tick. Now its doing 79 a tick.

Daredevil (Netflix) - Idk what needs to be done with him but I know he needs a buff for sure.

Deadpool X Force - Have his bleeds be able to stack up to 4 or 5. Give him a power gain at 75%, 50%, and 25% increasing it the lower he gets. Like 75% he would only fill a bar of power, 50% he would fill 2 bars, and at 25% he would fill 3 bars of power.

Dr. Strange - Buff his regen just a little bit please. He's still good I'll admit but he's a shell of his former self. (Maybe that's because of the comics :tongue: )

Gamora - I love Gamora in this game already but she need a little tweaking. I say let her assassination be able to proc throughout the fight not just once. If not this give her a regeneration because she has an accelerated healing factor. Doesn't need to be a crazy regeneration like Wolverine or anything maybe something along the lines of Cables Regen but not as long I guess to balance her. Make her special 3 worth using too.

Groot - First for Groot make him Poison Immune too. I don't understand why he can be poisoned lol. Also make his level 1 special be able to armor break or something. That would be nice.

Joe Biscuit - Idk how to fix him but he's needs tweaking with his Sig ability and his bleed lengths.

Kamala Khan - Oh man she is a tricky one. Kamala has potential but is outclassed by the other Ms. Marvels. Kamala has 2 things Shapeshifting and a Healing Factor. Since she struggles to control her powers because she cant do both have it be that way in the game. If you want a regen you have to deal with hitting like a wet noodle. If you want the damage she should hit about as hard as Spiderman does.

Loki - Needs Medical assistance for how many times I body this dude for free. Idk how to fix him but he needs something more around his curse ability. It's unique and I like it.

Luke Cage - Make him resistant to bullets. Like reduce the damage done by bullets by like 80% (War Machine Special 1, Punisher Special 1 & 2, Winter Soldier Special 1 & 2 Joe Biscuit Special 1)
Make his indestructible proc every 10-15 hits either dealing damage or taking damage. Make Him hit almost hard as Iron Fist. Remember Luke Cage is PowerMan. Give him a fury too.

Punisher 2099 - Fix his damage output. Take the numbers from when he has an armor break on the opponent and make those the normal numbers.

She Hulk - Delete her from the game. >:^(
Nah but give her a perma regen like Old Man Logan at a set rate. Raise her stun chance up on specials since that's where most of her damage comes from.
Special 1 55%
Special 2 65%
Special 3 75%

Spider Gwen - FIx it Jesus :lol:

If I left anyone off this list that needs fixing leave them in the comments. I want to see other peoples fixes.

Comments

• Options
    ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Abomination - Have him be able to poison with basic attacks. Make his chance of poisoning the opponent like 25% when hitting them. Have it stack.

Ant Man - Make his poison stronger please. Give his level 1 and 3 specials are reason to be used. That's all honestly lol.

Black Bolt- Joel Lines Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjWpkIvcNXk

Black Panther (Classic) - Make his bleed stronger. I really love BP in this game one of my favorite characters to play but I noticed after the 12.0 update that his bleed was weaker. If I recall correctly his bleed pre 12.0 was doing at least 100 damage a tick. Now its doing 79 a tick.

Daredevil (Netflix) - Idk what needs to be done with him but I know he needs a buff for sure.

Deadpool X Force - Have his bleeds be able to stack up to 4 or 5. Give him a power gain at 75%, 50%, and 25% increasing it the lower he gets. Like 75% he would only fill a bar of power, 50% he would fill 2 bars, and at 25% he would fill 3 bars of power.

Dr. Strange - Buff his regen just a little bit please. He's still good I'll admit but he's a shell of his former self. (Maybe that's because of the comics :tongue: )

Gamora - I love Gamora in this game already but she need a little tweaking. I say let her assassination be able to proc throughout the fight not just once. If not this give her a regeneration because she has an accelerated healing factor. Doesn't need to be a crazy regeneration like Wolverine or anything maybe something along the lines of Cables Regen but not as long I guess to balance her. Make her special 3 worth using too.

Groot - First for Groot make him Poison Immune too. I don't understand why he can be poisoned lol. Also make his level 1 special be able to armor break or something. That would be nice.

Joe Biscuit - Idk how to fix him but he's needs tweaking with his Sig ability and his bleed lengths.

Kamala Khan - Oh man she is a tricky one. Kamala has potential but is outclassed by the other Ms. Marvels. Kamala has 2 things Shapeshifting and a Healing Factor. Since she struggles to control her powers because she cant do both have it be that way in the game. If you want a regen you have to deal with hitting like a wet noodle. If you want the damage she should hit about as hard as Spiderman does.

Loki - Needs Medical assistance for how many times I body this dude for free. Idk how to fix him but he needs something more around his curse ability. It's unique and I like it.

Luke Cage - Make him resistant to bullets. Like reduce the damage done by bullets by like 80% (War Machine Special 1, Punisher Special 1 & 2, Winter Soldier Special 1 & 2 Joe Biscuit Special 1)
    Make his indestructible proc every 10-15 hits either dealing damage or taking damage. Make Him hit almost hard as Iron Fist. Remember Luke Cage is PowerMan. Give him a fury too.

Punisher 2099 - Fix his damage output. Take the numbers from when he has an armor break on the opponent and make those the normal numbers.

She Hulk - Delete her from the game. >:^(
    Nah but give her a perma regen like Old Man Logan at a set rate. Raise her stun chance up on specials since that's where most of her damage comes from.
    Special 1 55%
    Special 2 65%
    Special 3 75%

Spider Gwen - FIx it Jesus :lol:

If I left anyone off this list that needs fixing leave them in the comments. I want to see other peoples fixes.

1. Agree with your suggestion with Abomination. Also give him an different sp3 animation with result of poisoning opponent.

2. Agree that Antmans sp1&3 need something. Perhaps physical resistence buffer afterwards?

4. Dont think Black Panther needs stronger bleed but a longer duration.

5. Netflix Daredevil ability requires him to be stricken with a debuffer which isn't really good. Maybe an increase in Armor break damage and his sp3 stuns his opponent.

9. Agree with about Groot. It's odd that he can be poisoned. Though I dont think his sp1 should cause Armor Break but maybe grant Fury and Physical Resistence or Armor Up.

10. As a long time Hulk fan, I can say MCOC Joe Fixit needs changing. He's the hulk with different skin color decked out in mobster clothing. The gray hulk got stronger as he got angrier so his ability should be like his green counterpart but not as strong, the gray hulk was weaker than the green hulk. So as he takes damage, his physical attacks should do more damage but only half of what the green hulk can. Also that sp3, Joe is pretty brutal in how he attacks his opponent but the damage the opponent receives doesn't match the brutality. Each hit should do more damage but reduce bleed damage with an extended timer.

12. Loki is a trickster and can shape shift. It would be cool if he can shapeshift and mirror match opponents.

15. If I could change SheHulk, I'd give her evade chances. I just see her as a balance of ability with near Hulk strength.

16. About Spidergwen, overhaul her ability boosting sp1. She starts the match with her evade buffer along with critical rate boost buffer. She gets Cruelty with each sp use. Her sp1 can consist of a trademark web attack that slows down the opponents power gain and strikes them with weakness.

17. Ghost Rider, make him immune to Incinerate. Change his sp3 to his characters trademark ability, Penitent Stare. The opponent suffers a variety of debuffers (weakness, power loss, power lock, critical rate drop, stun).

18. Dormammu, make him immune to Incinerate.