**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ronan rework idea

I was watching @Seatin and his new gameplay video and had some ideas on how to improve him.

Keep his base abilities exactly the same, but we're going to change some stuff up.

1. Give him something like Dr. Voodoo's Loas where on hit/crit he places a buff called "Accusations" stackable to 10 on the opponent.
2. Each Accusation buff gives him a permanent cruelty buff. These are only permanent as long as the same number of Accusations are on the opponent.
3. Leave his SP1 alone with the 100% chance to stun. Change his SP2 to have it convert the Accusations to Furies. Duration and potency of the Furies are based on how many Accusations were converted.
4. Change his SP3 to cause all buffs on both champions to be nullified and add additional attack/direct damage to the special attack.

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I mean, he does have some great uses already but you’ve got a good idea going
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    You could just infinitely stun lock almost every fight
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I like your concept. Except ... kabam can’t just re skin a character like that and add abilities. The community would eat them alive.
  • NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111
    Texas_11 said:

I like your concept. Except ... kabam can’t just re skin a character like that and add abilities. The community would eat them alive.

He's not saying reskin him. He's saying to add to his base stats.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    No. Leaving him ability sorry I’m do like the ide but don’t like to change the sp2 to not stun but again it wil ruins most figth in ever game mode the new SW alest them not stun imuns just stun luck to dead