**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ye Olde Rank Up Query

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
A new r4.

Preferably for AWD, although, I'm not opposed to r4ing a champ that could help me in others aspects of the game.

For AWD:
Blue = defenders we already have
Gold = defenders I'm leaning towards

For general use:
Red = already have as a 6*
Blue/gold = not off the table

Comments

• DrVoyantDrVoyant Posts: 10
    Hulkbuster!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Maybe Quake. Not a bad rankup in general and on defense you can’t hold block to risk getting aftershock charges, so she can be a little tricky to deal with. Idk about Mr Fantastic or how good he’d be.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    If u are yet to explore variants then quake and gulk would help u in v1 and v2 and sentinel would help u in all 3
    Mephisto is not bad but his low damage output hinders his utility in end game content imo plus incinerate immunity is getting more readily available and people usually bring blade or one of the immunes to counter him
    So imo quake,gulk and sentinel are the top 3 picks..both quake and gulk are quikry defenders and all 3 would improve ur overall progression roster as well
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    blade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reed is also a possibility with the cross fight ability and most people don't have him/ don't know how he works
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I didn't encounter a colossus on defense yet, however on the right nodes he could be quite hard to control due to his power gain increase, whenever he's influenced by aar.

Other than that maybe reed? He's new, so he could also catch some folks off guard.

Colossus is easy to fight, the power gain tends to help the attacker since you don’t have to get ins in other ways