**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI throwing specials when i dash in

happened to me when i was doing act 5.2.4 against ip. when i dashed forward he just threw his sp1 and then koed me.
happened to me 3 times. First was sparky, then hyperion then iceman. is this a bug? getting uncollected nowadays is much harder than it was before, with the AI being so much smarter, being able to throw specials mid combo and dexing our attacks. btw, is the AI supposed to be able to parry? on story quests that is. faced the collossus on 5.2.4 and hit into his block which resulted in parry.

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Ur being kaboomed
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    That’s on you, dashing in doesn’t stop the ai doing stuff
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Colossus, with his update, can Parry Stun innately.
    Specials as you dash in has always been a thing.
    Specials mid combo into their block has been an 8 month long bug that Kabam has ignored for the last 4 months or so.
    AI now does "dex" (aka shallow evade) more frequently as they have cranked up the AI response time, just as the AI now will walk towards you constantly until you attempt to hit and light intercept you first. There are numerous videos that show frame by frame the AI is responding 5-6 frames faster now than it used to...

Not that anyone but Mods can see this post due to an unfair and silent shadowban on public viewing of my posts for the past ~3 months.
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    Goodness said:

Goodness 🤦‍♂️
    AI does not “dex” unless they have dexterity unlocked such as in arena or AWD
    You’re just dashing in at the wrong time meaning it’s on you, and is your fault if it cost you resources for not learning from past mistakes
    For colossus read his abilities for my name sake

pretty sure he doesnt have a node called parry cos it shows up when he stuns me
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Why would you dash in when they have a bar of power? You’re setting yourself up for failure.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

Goodness said:

Goodness 🤦‍♂️
    AI does not “dex” unless they have dexterity unlocked such as in arena or AWD
    You’re just dashing in at the wrong time meaning it’s on you, and is your fault if it cost you resources for not learning from past mistakes
    For colossus read his abilities for my name sake

pretty sure he doesnt have a node called parry cos it shows up when he stuns me
    They meant to read the abilities of colossus. The new, buffed colossus can parry even it doesn’t have that mastery unlocked