**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Locked Camera Act 5

Is there any plans of unlocking the camera in act 5? I had 1 path left to 100% a quest(5.4.2) and I now have to back out and run it for a 3rd time because I cant see where the portals go.

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Just use the maps, it’s a pretty dumb mechanic imo, just makes everything last an extra minute when you switch to a map
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Act 5 camera and Labyrinth camera lock needs to be removed. It really doesn’t contribute anything to the game now other than time consumption (to download maps) and frustration. It’s a fancy thing to exist the first couple of months the content is released, but after that timeline, is just an outdated factor, they didn’t bothered to remove.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Same! I was doing paths here and there taking breaks and i cant tell u how many times in 5.4 i would go back in after a break and have to take each path to the portal only to usually have to start over bc id already gone that way, what a pain in the neck.