**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghulk or Rhulk?

I’ve been waiting for months for a decent science champ to rank up. Yesterday I pulled Gladiator Hulk and today I pulled Red Hulk! Which one should I immediately take up to 5/50? Both unawakened of course.

I run full suicides and am uncollected. I have a maxed out 4* Domino that would work great with Rhulk. My MCOC goals are to finish Act 5 and to be able to 100% the UC EQ every month (which I currently cannot do).

Thanks for your input!

Ghulk or Rhulk? 52 votes

Gladiator Hulk
44%
Timone147Alex13369GhriffinLvernon15OrcDovahkiinSharkPowerr99NojokejaymOsfan8CrazyAlboDenzel116TJ107TehsigzorzX_Factor_AgentGeorgiaDawgAdishvar_26Arham1AshKetchumMawrCalleachBonzodavidMrSpoon 23 votes
Red Hulk
55%
RektorDukeTendersquadzuffyallinashesRotellySvensktigerRoOOtsDuke_SilverWorknprogressIngi_Freyr1975Thi101Colonaut123AleorBAG4DAYSFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBugmat78MiStaLovaZodiac_SignsSpeedro420 29 votes

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk
    Gulk is better only when there is passive damage, I took 6* rulk to r2 over gulk a year ago +-, I guess
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Thanks for the input! Looks like Red Hulk has a slight edge. My only concern is that I run suicide masteries and I don’t know how dependent Red Hulk is on the sp1 to build heat charges and don’t want to take too much recoil damage. I know he converts the liquid courage poison into a heat charge and can heal with his sp2, but is the recoil damage a problem for him?
  • Options
    7or77or7 Posts: 48
    Red Hulk
    Rulk does more damage on simple fights earlier in the game. Gulk fills a niche that no other champ in the game fills, which is he recovers most of his health lost to passive damage, a mechanic that is common later in the game. Since you are talking about ranking a 5/50, I would suggest ranking Rulk.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk
    Gulk is useful for about 5% of the game. Rulk is useful for over 50% of it.