**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

December legend run

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    MrSpoon said:

3:23 too slow?

I’m thinking yes to slow
  • Options
    KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69
    Gamer said:

MrSpoon said:

3:23 too slow?

I’m thinking yes to slow
    I think its too slow. I'm at 3:07 or slightly under and I don't know if I will make it. But people who have hit 3:13 in the past events have received it.
  • Options
    PembertonxPembertonx Posts: 6
    When is the last day to get legend times in?
  • Options
    LS3LS3 Posts: 2

• Options
    3:19 is my time I think I missed it
  • Options
    When do the results come out
  • Options

Long time to wait
  • Options
    mufixmufix Posts: 42
    Can Legends Run be done with iPhone 8?
  • Options
    mufix said:

I’m think yes but wil be slim no mistakes
  • Options
    GoldenSkullGoldenSkull Posts: 55
    I got my time of 2:51 w/ an iPhone XR so I’d imagine you can do it 3:05 ish w/ an 8 but idk.

When I did mine I went through uncollected first and literally drew a map of all the maps so I saved of lot of time literally always knowing what lane was next, I never had to “check” Anything.
  • Options

I got my time of 2:51 w/ an iPhone XR so I’d imagine you can do it 3:05 ish w/ an 8 but idk.

When I did mine I went through uncollected first and literally drew a map of all the maps so I saved of lot of time literally always knowing what lane was next, I never had to “check” Anything.

That almost what I’m done didn’t painting the map just ikow how many ther was one either side and take the portals in oder
  • Options
    Cubanito2315Cubanito2315 Posts: 36
    I did 2:54:13 I hope I get it!!! And good luck to y’all.
  • Options
    @Cubanito2315 i think we both are pretty safe
  • Options
    mufix said:

I did my 3:07 with an Iphone8
  • Options
    Cubanito2315Cubanito2315 Posts: 36
    KrisGJJ said:

mufix said:

I did my 3:07 with an Iphone8
    I believe with an iPhone 8 yes you can for sure but can’t do any errors. And in my opinion, anything below 3 hours and 10 minutes can get the tittle.

• Options
    calamitacalamita Posts: 29
    When you are talking about timing, do you intend the time when you start until you finish, roads of the paths included, or just the time of the fights?
  • Options
    It The Whole thing rigth begins when u tap star in either hercio or master mode
  • Options
    The time is the second you start the very first map until you actually back out of the last one (after rewards screen pops up) 3 n less sounds like it should be solid
  • Options
    But how it's possible to do both map either in 4 hours 100% It's not the time of the fight, because I can finish the opponent in few seconds with suicide, but the game,: the game take almost 20 seconds just to go from an opponent to another. It's something that I can't really understand.
  • Options
    I mean it's math, you can't change math
  • Options
    3:01 here :# Hope I get it!
  • Options
    MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93

The first Friday after the next EQ begins
  • Options
    calamita said:

I mean it's math, you can't change math

I have an iPhone XS and the time I waste since I start a fight, finish it and beginning the next one it’s less than 15 seconds with Corvus and suicides

• Options
    calamita said:

But how it's possible to do both map either in 4 hours 100% It's not the time of the fight, because I can finish the opponent in few seconds with suicide, but the game,: the game take almost 20 seconds just to go from an opponent to another. It's something that I can't really understand.

You’re most be one Android then
  • Options

Yes I am, If this is the reason, than starts to have sense. So it's such different with an IPhone? But why?
  • Options
    calamita said:

Yes I am, If this is the reason, than starts to have sense. So it's such different with an IPhone? But why?

If you dont have an Iphone then you can kiss legends goodbye.. the game is optimized for Iphones.
  • Options
    calamita said:

The game is so much more fluid on iPhones, there’s no other reason besides that, even on older iPhones
  • Options
    Which of the iPad will work. I dont want to change to iphone, but i would have zero problem buying a new tablet. If i know which model will offer the best performance for the game.

I have r2 6* corvus and full suicides. Boosts and energy arent an issue. Just want to get the right device
  • Options
    AbarttoirAbarttoir Posts: 38
    edited December 2019

Which of the iPad will work. I dont want to change to iphone, but i would have zero problem buying a new tablet. If i know which model will offer the best performance for the game.

I have r2 6* corvus and full suicides. Boosts and energy arent an issue. Just want to get the right device

Hi there, I went for a Legend Run this month on the latest generation iPad Pro 12,9” with A12X chip. It gave me a time just below 3 hours. It’s all about the performance of your device, mostly the speed of your chip. Slower devices will load longer after the fight.

Besides the Pro, the latest version of the Air (with the A12 chip) should most likely also work, by looking at the specs. I’m not so sure about the latest regulair iPad version with A10.
  • Options
    who in this thread made it! Congrats - looks like I missed it...