**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

HOW GOOD iS COLOSUS?

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
i just got my four star colosus duped so i wnted to know how good he is.
He is good immunity champ and i aslo have some xmen in my team so i was thnkn of using him fot act5

So i just wnted to know how good he is and how to use him

Comments

• YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    He's pretty good if you can parry stun and then use heavy. His damage output can be insane at times (even without any synergies). I recently r4ed my 5 star one (sig 100) and he's pretty good for monthly event quest exploration and has good immunities (the reason I ranked him).
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    pretty good overall, lot of immunities, armours(useful in some matchups) , good damage with parry+stun.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    So good that the 1* version could not be allowed to compete in VARIANT 4
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Ohk thnx guys
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Not as good as Colossus.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Very solid champ, great immunities, great damage in a small number of hits, very forgiving if you mess up, and from my experience he’s a stunnable champ evade counter, haven’t seen any part of my heavy get evaded when I launched it during parry, though I could be wrong there
  • NinjaTucNinjaTuc Posts: 58
    I've just r5 my one I love him great rework great damage
    I m also looking forward to upgrade him now
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Last EQ in middle path I only done because of him (because of immunity) and his heavies make him a powerful tank.
    Any specific way of using him through which we can get high damage?
    e?
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    edited December 2019

Any specific way of using him through which we can get high damage?
    e?

do {
    step 1. parry
    step 2. heavy
    if power >= 2 and power < 3
    parry - heavy - sp2
    else
    go to step 1
    } while (defender not dead)
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Parry to build up armor. Then parry/heavy till u reach sp2. When sp2 is ready parry and mid heavy throw your special to gain from the fury and maximize your damage.