**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* ice man or colossus to rank 4?

I was on the verge of taking my 5* colossus to rank 4 and using my mutant awakening gem on him but I have just pulled a 5* iceman from the gifting shards. Think I’m slightly edging towards iceman now. What’s people’s thoughts?

5* ice man or colossus to rank 4? 27 votes

Iceman to rank 4
66%
World EaterHendrossESFBruinsfan8510JtarunGrootman1294MitriaxLordRaymond3BlackJ4zzLeoCruzEtjamaSuxy88BonzodavidSpider_RicoDevilMayCryChewie420UnleashingChaosTheToxicCactus 18 votes
Colossus to rank 4
33%
bhuv9191invasian82NifzarsjumLibertyPrimeV1mbraceFhfjghhggggjfhfjgCaptainPollNatorade 9 votes

Comments

• bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    Colossus to rank 4
    Colossus... Iceman is useless is offense... Colossus recently buffed and perfect...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Colossus to rank 4
    I love Iceman, he's such a good staller with Good Damage and Great Armor with a 5% Damage Cap.

But Colossus is just too much Fun, with Insane Ramp Up Damage, a Massive Tank, So Many Immunities, Double Power Gain when his Ability Accuracy is Reduced by Any Amount, all of this making him an Amazing and Fun Attacker while also a B***h on Defense. If the opponent is using a Domino, Black Widow, Crossbones, Warlock, ect or has the Assassin Mastery then they will have to Bait So Many Specials or you will have so many Specials.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Iceman to rank 4
    Iceman still one of the great characters in the game. Not perfect if you prioritize DPS, but still great
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Colossus to rank 4
    I’m not sure which champ is more useful. They have very similar applications. Colossus is definitely more fun to play. The edge probably goes to Iceman for utility, because he has evade counter and can handle Hyperion and Medusa.