**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Void Regen on Node 55 in AW???

This past war I ran into something I had never seen before. There was an R5 Void on node 55 (the buff immune mini boss on the right side). I have fought him here many times with no issues at all. Today was a bit of a different story. I went into the fight with an R5 sig 200 KM fully boosted. After a 3 minute fight and timing out, I removed a total of 15% of his health??? Void was regenerating 1.8K health per pick any time I would hit him. I had never seen that before. Anyone have any ideas how or why that was happening. I am guessing it had something to do with his mastery setup, but even with will power maxed and suicides on (since he is debuff immune), regenning 1.8K per tick seems ridiculous.

At first I thought it was just me, but I had 2 other alliance members try the fight with other champs (non bleed champs) and they had the exact same issue.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 287 ★★★
    I assume they had the Siphon global AW buff on. The first time it happened to us we didn't understand what was going on initially either. But with that buff Villains regenerate health every time they land a hit, or block a hit, and it scales with the node, so minibosses/bosses gain a lot of health if they are Villains.

The node reads "Siphon - Villain Defenders recover 2.0% of their Max Health with each landed strike and recover 0.8% Max Health with each blocked strike. (Increased from 1.0% of their Max Health with each landed strike, and 0.5% with each blocked strike)"
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    And KM doesnt really do the most damage on top of that