**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting parried in AW

It’s happened so much specially with the stun immune nodes, it’s really frustrating. Is everyone facing this problem?

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Yeah I had it happen to me against spiderman as the boss in aw this morning. He fired his sp1, I blocked and swiped I to him like I always do towards the end of the animation. Somehow he landed a parry against my drax. It was impossible but it happened anyway. Its just bs money grabbing by kabam
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Just like in arena. It is crazy how the AI can easily parry you.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I had it in AW today against YJ.
    Someone in our alliance has the science scope mastery so I saw it was science and took a gamble on bringing my rank 4 DD.
    It paid off and I faced a rank 3 duped 5* YJ on unblockable s1, he had less than 1/10 health, I got parried and lost the fight 59-5 hits.
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    Yep... Spidey in aw. Parry chained to death.dont even recall AI being able to parry that much before
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I posted in bugs about this very issue last night
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    You can't counter Spiderman sp1. He'll get you every time. Best to immediately dash back. Then let him come to you. Intercept instead of attack
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    how is the ai ability to parry a bug? they may have increased the difficulty a bit but we just need to over the challenge.

might need to adapt play styles a bit as everyone has parry mastery, it should be a part of the ai defense
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    wookeh wrote: »
    You can't counter Spiderman sp1. He'll get you every time. Best to immediately dash back. Then let him come to you. Intercept instead of attack

This is just not true historically. But maybe it is the new normal