Options

Dumb ways to die in MCOC

Comments

• Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Dying in auto accident thinking you can manage this simple fight in light traffic.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,736 ★★★★★
    Pushing magik to SP3 while wielding an 8 fury crossbones and wondering what the hell happened, didn't kill me last time so what's different, I only had 3 furies.

Didn't have a magik back then and never read the AI profiles, I was just excited that CB could keep limbo at bay.

Oh, my current favorite, getting nailed by a special during a combo.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Falling asleep mid fight.
    I did this 4 times last, luckily I was only doing master exploration for the 5* shards
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Getting your heavy parried by autoblockers in AW because they have stand your ground. Happened to me yesterday :'(

Also, activating intercept god mode against rhino. Too many times.
  • Options
    Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    Forgetting hurt locker exists
  • Options
    Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    solopolo said:

Getting your heavy parried by autoblockers in AW because they have stand your ground. Happened to me yesterday :'(

Also, activating intercept god mode against rhino. Too many times.

and on mighty charge
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Blocking an attack trying to parry it and your Ultron triggers evade, getting you off-guard and leaving you open for a follow up attack
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Idk if it’s accurate but dying to “All or Nothing Arena fights”. I always found them dumbest way to die. Especially Hyperion be like “come on hit me” and walks towards you.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Bringing Guilly2099 or Iceman against Spite. Have done both. One was against Hype.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    attacking into red skulls block
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

Starting a fight then start talking to someone and forgetting the fight started then look down and you are dead

So true! Yet I never seem to learn. It has happened to me countless times.
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

Greekhit said:

Misspressing the auto fight.
    I don’t know if it is the dumbest but it is the most annoying. Why it is available during fight it’s a thing I never understood. Pure bad design.

How are you still hitting that button? It is in the middle of the screen? You got Mr. Fantastic's thumbs?
    Some might have small screens and big thumbs! :wink:
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Me :
    *CRYS IS ASTRAL EVADE*
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Not waiting for voodoo to finish sp1
  • Options
    Starting a fight and then someone barges in asking where the tv remote is and you lose focus. Happened a few times. Could’ve sworn I paused, but I guess not
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    spiderman stark vs annihilus in one of those hidden nodes in AW
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Going to press the special attack button and missing then trying to throw a medium attack and they parry you and knock you out.
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Corvus vs ebony maw
    Not matter what you do, you cant hit him while your glaive charges are active, each of corvus's hits misses because all of them are guaranteed crits
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,160 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Forgetting to bring a quake or namor and having to fight Electro :#

Dying to an enemy sp3 when they are at 1% after I threw my own sp3 in arena. #SayNoToAIHeimdall
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,581 ★★★★★
    Lag/slight game freeze from any of these heroes L2 attacks that makes you get hit

Corvus L2
    venompoool / deadpool L2
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Forgetting to put on auto-fight.

Although I didn't die, my Mephisto ko'ed the opponent with his aura.
  • Options
    Riise81Riise81 Posts: 32
    More times than I'd like to admit I've fallen asleep and died mainly in arena, also starting a fight watching something on Netflix, when I finally look down I'm either dead or pinned in the corner
  • Options
    Riise81Riise81 Posts: 32
    Makes me feel so much better reading all these replies, cant believe how many are relevant
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,160 ★★★★★
    monomugg said:

has it ever happened to you that you're on a fight and accidentally tilt the phone too much and screen flips?

Happens all the time when I fight on the toilet or bed and the phone is angled at 45 + degrees..flips and before I can force it to come back I've eaten a combo and maybe a special.