**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When will Gwenpool be the basic champ in arena?

I've seen 2 different dates and I was wondering when she will be the basic champ in Arena if you can please let me know It would be greatly appreciated I would like to be able to schedule my time around her arena but I can't do that if I don't know the exact dates.

Comments

• Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Here you go

3r32mc2ynlmo.png
  • Options
    TK1015TK1015 Posts: 9
    It depends on if the memory lane crystal (or something along those lines) is included as a basic. If it is, expect Gwenpool to arrive on July 13th for round 1, and July 17th for round 2. If the crystal is not included, then Gwenpool will be in the arena starting on July 6th for round 1, and July 10th for round 2. So, yeah, it is kind of uncertain for now, but be prepared for her arena's anywhere between July 6th and July 17th. Hope I was able to help.
  • Options
    cccar1420cccar1420 Posts: 57
    TK1015 wrote: »
    It depends on if the memory lane crystal (or something along those lines) is included as a basic. If it is, expect Gwenpool to arrive on July 13th for round 1, and July 17th for round 2. If the crystal is not included, then Gwenpool will be in the arena starting on July 6th for round 1, and July 10th for round 2. So, yeah, it is kind of uncertain for now, but be prepared for her arena's anywhere between July 6th and July 17th. Hope I was able to help.

The problem with that is I can't grind at work so I was going to take a day off but I can't put the request in until I know for sure and if I wait too long I won't have enough time to put the request in I really need to know soon
  • Options
    cccar1420 wrote: »

The problem with that is I can't grind at work so I was going to take a day off but I can't put the request in until I know for sure and if I wait too long I won't have enough time to put the request in I really need to know soon

It tells you the date she's coming on the pic i posted.
  • Options
    cccar1420cccar1420 Posts: 57
    cccar1420 wrote: »

It tells you the date she's coming on the pic i posted.

Yea but there's more then 1 date

f73cazrgchdj.png
  • Options
    Oh I see. Marvel trucos is a very reliable source I would accept their info even over infobot. But I'm really not sure 100%.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    It's all up in the air because of that memory lane crystal... I really don't see them offering that as a basic, so it may move everything up a week.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    wonder how much for memory lane crystal