**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you kidding Kabam???

Honestly it's the first crystal with a lesser chance for lesser rarity and the people buying this need 1*...

Thats not OK at all turn around to 80% 1* and I'll buy them but like this its pure garbage!

Comments

• GK_23GK_23 Posts: 282 ★★★
    Pretty darn ridiculous.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Money money money... Let's see all the crystals get these relative drop rates.. I'll be fossilized before THAT happens!
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Woof

I'd be fine if they had 100% rate on the crystal. But this feels dirty. By those odds, you could have to spend 250 units for just one 1* champ.

I don't sell champs so this doesn't affect me, and I think just having a 1* crystal would be fair, but this is a bit ridic

Just an unfair and unacceptable unit grab to punish veteran players that sold their 1* long ago... Not being an officer in an great P1/2 Ally I would have deleted the game right away after seeing this

It’s not a punishment. If anything it’s taking advantage of those people who CHOSE to sell their champs. And I’m 100% ok with that being done.

Right. Back in time when the meta of the game encouraged it to a level. If memory serves me, Kabam even sent out an announcement about it. And everyone that did so saw into the future 4 years or so later when 1*s would be necessary for endgame content? I highly doubt even Kabam themselves ever thought this would happen back then. The amount of anti-player comments on the forums are something else. That’s like wishing an injury upon someone. That’s great if you’re not affected by this. But for those that are, this is a BLATANT cash grab, when like I said, players were encouraged to sell their lower star champs back in the day.
  • This Crystal has been here since the Beginning of the Game, but is available I think only once, when you start the Game. That crystal is important for helping new Players progress, and a better 2-Star Drop Rate is good for them.

We've brought the crystal back in a limited way for Players that sold those Champions, but this is permanent Content, and you are not required to get a full Roster of 1-Star Champions right now to complete it right away. Take your time, and get those 1-Stars over the coming months.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Just an unfair and unacceptable unit grab to punish veteran players that sold their 1* long ago... Not being an officer in an great P1/2 Ally I would have deleted the game right away after seeing this

It’s not a punishment. If anything it’s taking advantage of those people who CHOSE to sell their champs. And I’m 100% ok with that being done.
    I didnt sell any champs so dont have this problem but the punishment def doesnt fit the crime if its even one. mistakes happen specially on the first day of playing a game.
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    it should of never been an option to sell any champs if there was even the slightest chance they would have been needed in the future for end game content. it was obvious that with progression 1 and 2 star champs were no longer needed until now.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    The crystal is fine.. and the drop rates are fine.. however the text on the crystal is misleading and could be considered false advertising.. it might be in the best interest of kabam to change the wording before they are reported for fraud.

With the 2* champ having a higher probability that means the 2* is guaranteed with the 1* having a chance.. rather than the way it is stated in the text of the crystal..
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019

This Crystal has been here since the Beginning of the Game, but is available I think only once, when you start the Game. That crystal is important for helping new Players progress, and a better 2-Star Drop Rate is good for them.

We've brought the crystal back in a limited way for Players that sold those Champions, but this is permanent Content, and you are not required to get a full Roster of 1-Star Champions right now to complete it right away. Take your time, and get those 1-Stars over the coming months.

Who's in the crystal, Miike?

Honestly curious - what is a 'full roster of 1-star champions?'

I've got several 1*champs, but I'm sure I once had a 1* Spiderman and a 1* Wolverine. Maybe that was my alternate account...
  • Chr1sChr1s Posts: 8
    Nah nah for those odds I think it should 25 units or at least increase the odds of getting a 1*
  • Sorry to hear that you feel that way. I've passed your feedback on to the team. We'll let you know if anything comes of the conversations.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    All I hear is people not taking accountability for their actions. And to me that’s funny. You want Kabam to reward you for making a mistake. Even if that mistake is mundane to you.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    GK_23 said:

This Crystal has been here since the Beginning of the Game, but is available I think only once, when you start the Game. That crystal is important for helping new Players progress, and a better 2-Star Drop Rate is good for them.

Players were pretty much encouraged to sell lower star champs back in the day so they could use the shards to try to build up the upper star champs when they were trying to make their rosters better to handle higher end content. In this case, their should be a crystal that offers a higher percentage of the lower star champs, you know, like every other crystal.
    No one was ever encouraged to sell their Champions. Certainly not by the game itself. If you choose to, you receive a reduced amount of Shards. People like myself have been suggesting others don't sell for years. What they choose is up to them, but the game has never been designed to encourage anyone to sell.

All I hear is people not taking accountability for their actions. And to me that’s funny. You want Kabam to reward you for making a mistake. Even if that mistake is mundane to you.

It wasn’t a mistake. It was ENCOURAGED by Kabam back in the day. Smh

• Dromar_13Dromar_13 Posts: 56
    By the way some people defends kabam, I wonder sometimes if they work in their cheerleading department lol.
    I completely understand that they run a business here and they get their money one way or another but bringing this crystal with those odds is just a slap in the face.
    Thanks is Kabam! 🙄
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    GK_23 said:

It wasn’t a mistake. It was ENCOURAGED by Kabam back in the day. Smh

I actually don't think this is true, at all. I've never seen kabam recommend selling any rarity of champs. As much as I don't agree with the situation I can't pin that on them.
  • Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    Go buy 10 crystals and get 10 2star champ. This is impudicity. Lots of people sold them when they were noob and they couldnt be able to get back. People hates kabam more and more every single day. Amazing company congrats. My worst wishes...
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    a bunch of cry babies who are complaining about something you had total control over, kabam did not make you sell your champs, you all CHOSE to sell them!!

you literally get nothing for selling 1* champs, so again these are the prices you pay, lol now drop that 50 units, or you can wait as Kabam Mike stated because this is permanent content.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    I will be completely honest here. To those saying its unfair about the drop rate and cost of the 1 and 2* crystal, look at what your getting in return. A 5* crystal or two and rank up gems and awakening crystal. For 5*. Plus some t5b and 6* shards. Now is 50 to 250- units worth that?