**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champs you overlooked and then realized they were God tier (or beyond

H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
I had gotten a 4* Domino from a UHC last month, I had overlooked her (she was at r1 lvl 10). I then realized how broken she was after seeing a meme about someone complaining about domino and asking about a domino counter. I then played and realized she could be good. she is currently my best champ at 4/40 (need them t4 CCs)

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Psylocke is massively underrated. She has one of the best power control in the game when used correctly and her heavy can pull off some nice damage with enough psy charges
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Doc Ock when I first got him.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    TrAsHMaStEr BeSt ChAmP iN ThE GaMe
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster, Psylocke and Annihilus

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Hawkeye gets slept on very, very often.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Hela...
    My maxed 3* Hela crits can be as high as my maxed 4*/R3 5* champs crits
    This is insane
    Why is no one talking about this? Lol
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

He is a staple in my AQ team.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    My 1* OG BP, he got me a 4-5 gem
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    I hated my first 5* when I got my medusa. Didn't think much of her until i faced a robot and realized how much of a beast she absolutely is. Also hood is surprisingly really decent.
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    Loki is pretty good for heavy buff champs.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★

How so? I just pulled him
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Omega Red
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Night thrasher. Granted he does need his awakened ability, but even after I awakened him I slept on him for a long time. Then I pulled darkhawk, so I started pairing the two together a lot and it taught me that NT is actually quite good.

I didn't really overlook her for a long time, but I certainly underestinated Claire Voyant at first. I was going for Aarkus and when I got her I was just 'meh' on her. But even after taking her up to r3 I realized I was mistaken, and that she's actually very good. I'm planning to take her to r5 next!
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Elsa Bloodstone! My queen 😍
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    DarkHawk.
    Pulled him as a 5 star, having got two tech rank up gems and nothing better than Hulkbuster to use it on. At first I was so disappointed and sidelined Darkhawk, thinking he was also bad.
    Then I started to read up on him, duped him straight away and ranked him up to rank 4 quickly! I haven't regretted it!
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    GagoH said:

How so? I just pulled him
    SP1 POWER CONTROL
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    A l p h a said:

Elsa Bloodstone! My queen 😍

Agreed. I been enjoying her alot on my second account
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    morningstar.
    After i cam back form retirement i pulled a 5* morningstar not knowing anything regarding persistent charges. i tried her in arena, naturally i was not impressed when i started to put into quests, holy moley she is awesome. Helped me through very tough quests such as soloing 5.4 ultron and 6.5 crossbones. I recently duped her and now she is at r4, tearing through alliance quests
    Up there in my top 3 champions in the game, behind Cap IW and Quake (this us based on the champions i have and used so don't be arguing that ghost and Corvus are better cos i don't own them!!)