**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystical Doctors

In terms of 4-stars, I have Dr. Strange and Dr. Voodoo who are both unduped. Dr. Voodoo seems to have a much better PI than Strange and I see a lot of YouTubers talking about how useful they are but I can't seem to find their strengths. Can anyone suggest how I can actually use them to their full potential and how to use them in fights and Alliance Wars?

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Dr.voodoo has to be duped to be amazing but he is still pretty good unduped. Voodoo has crazy poison damage on his sp1, a power burn or drain on sp2, and power drain/powergain on his sp3. Dr strange is also good but doesn't need to be duped. He has an armor break on his sp2, regen in his power gain phase, captain america like block in his armor phase and a fate seal on his sp3. Voodoo is better to rank up if that is something you are considering, both are good for AW if you want more tips search up on youtube seatin dr voodoo and seatin dr strange or something like that
  • Options
    Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    edited August 2017
    I prefer Voodoo over Strange. With Strange, you have to be a bit defensive and wait for an opportunity to attack. I usually wait until the health buff comes, then I'll do sp2 to get a decent amount of health back. With Voodoo, I'll just try to keep stacking spirit venom. In terms of war, I use Voodoo for attack and strange for defense.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Yeah there are a lot of videos explaining
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Voodoo is way better even unduped, he is godlike awakened. I say that simply because DS counterspell is not guaranteed and he has no power control and builds specials slowly. Voodoo unduped still has crazy poison, high chance to nullify on sp1 as well as power leak/drain on sp2.