**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Namor and interceptions - Sig Ability description - Ghost issue ?

Heyyy !!

A lot of players are reporting a "bug" with Namor because his sig ability description needs a clarification.

Hyrdokinetic armor (at 200) says : "Namor takes 100% reduced damage from all sources while attacking his opponent. When Namor ends an attack, any damage prevented by hydrokinetic armor is captured and sent back to the opponent as energy damage."

First question : Does this work for interceptions ?
In fact, when we try to intercept Namor, the damages are reduced to 0.
For me, it's normal because me and Namor are ATTACKING at the same time.
But for others, this is not mentionned in his description, so he's not working as intended.

Second question : If this works for interceptions, why Ghost receives energy damage when playing in "yoyo-mode" whereas Namor didn't hit us ? (I have a video coming)
For this point, this is clearly a bug !

Third question : Could you, please, take more attention for this kind of exceptions in the future ? And could you clarify his description ?

Thanks ;)

Comments

• Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    Here is the video : https://youtu.be/gsMQDiaTgRM
  • The same thing just happened to me, but differently. I was damaging him in between his attacks like always but when I attacked after my SP2 I got zeros and dropped dead.
  • simula67simula67 Posts: 49
    This is not a bug. At max sig, Namor takes no damage while in an attacking animation. You are hitting him before his animation is over. He is storing the damage and reflecting it when the animation ends.