**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Retroactive compensation for 6* shards and collector crystals

I can't help but feel as if the time and money I've poured into this game is now all for not. Sadly I've spent thousands on featured crystals to get that shiny 4* and now they are all but worthless. I've completed lab and already spent my 15k shards, many have 100% LOL and spent the full 60k shards and all those dupes count for nothing? We are the ones who have spent tons on this game and now we are seeing our account share diluted significantly.

There should be an attempt to retroactively support some of the top spenders in the game, I've probably spent 2-3 odins for 80% of the featured crystal since quake and now that's all going down the drain, i don't see a reason to continue spending if it's going to go up in thin air.

Consider for a second evaluating how much each player has actually spent and come up with a package for them, else risk a mass exodus

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Would actually love to see the rewards for doing labyrinth of legends updated to include some 6 star shards
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    pretty sure there wont be a mass exodus. They have already said that there will not be any retroactive compensation given to acquire 6* shards. 6* champs wont even be playable until sometime in 2018.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Mass exodus lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    You spent because you wanted to. No one forced you.
    You got your rewards and that's it
  • As has been mentioned in the 6-Star announcement, we announced 6-Star Champions far ahead of their release so that players have time to prepare for them and save up 6-Star Crystals starting on August 30. Because of this, we won't be retroactively giving out 6-Stat Crystal shards.

This thread will now be closed, but if you'd like to continue discussing 6-Star Champions, you can head to the 6-Star discussion thread that I've linked below:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/16207/6-stars-discussion-thread/p1
This discussion has been closed.