**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Specials

We have so many champions that specials that either can't be dodged at all or can't be evaded with any regularity. So if I (a player since Feb 2015) can't evade a special more than 50% of the time I'm adding it to this list. This is a list of specials that need to be reworked as to make them evadable.

Crossbones L2
Dormamu L2
Electro L1
Falcon L1
Hood L2
Howard the duck L2
Hulkbuster L2
Joe fixing L1
King grootL1
Punisher L1&2
Spiderman and symbiote L1
War machine L1
Winter soldier L2
Yellow jacket L1
Cyclops L1 and doc strange L2 and venom L2 I'm able to evade around 50% of the time so I haven't added them. However as you can see this is quite a list of specials that can't be evaded with any regularity. This giving a significant unfair advantage to these champions in places like alliance wars and alliance quests or harder feature quests. In other words if your not around equal pi when fighting any of these champions your experience will not be fun. I could go into how people are more likely to open their wallets while having funn vs while in a maddening need rage, but that has fallen on deaf ears too many times at kabam/netmarble so I won't. I'd like to see the specials balanced so they r evadable with reasonably correct timing like iron Man, Ultron or kanga L1. Please members of the community and members of the mcoc staff add your 2 cents either in support of my issue or against, I ask you do so with respect after all this is a discussion forum not an argument forum.....

Comments

• Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    Electros L1 easily avoidable
    King GrootsL1 easily avoidable
    Spidermen's L1's easily avoidable
    Yellowjackets L1 easily avoidable
  • Options
    Kris0175Kris0175 Posts: 6
    I agree with with Lewis and cyclops l1 is also easily avoidable and same thing with venoms l2
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    These were all addressed in the latest patch, so by the time both of you posted your comments these issues had been resolved for about a week. I was also informed my issue was device related. Myself and many other people couldn't evade two times in a row.
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    They actually fixed things so thank you to the development or bug fixes you did a great job