**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Arena will keep going even after it's timed out

In the current game version, there's a bug that allows u to keep playing in an arena (it even keeps adding to your streak count) after the arena expires.

I joined the doc ock arena even tho there was only 7 mins left in the arena hoping to get as many points in as possible before it ended. After I finished the first 3 fights, I hit the continue button in the reward screen, then hit 'next series' to pick another 3 champs to use in my next fight, and as long as I KEPT hitting 'next series'l after ea. Batch of fights....the arena never ended. I kept thinking it was the longest seven minutes ever, but then I started to time my fights and sure enough, I was building up my streak for a period of 25 mins. After that.

I'm unsure if this has happened elsewhere or not but thought I'd share in case not. This new version of the game seems to have a LOT of issues, man.

Comments

• Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Did it keep pursuing into Doc Ock arena or did it enter you into crystal Splash/Cornucopia?