**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

@Kabam ! Please modify your algorithm for gems and ressources !

Variant 4 completed for me and bunch of friends...
Everybody is complaining because the pulls are the same as before !

Rank up gems, awakening gems...
4 variants, nearly the same class for each gem !

This is pretty insane and really discouraging !
Full mystic... Okay, fine... but release more appealing mystic champions !

You're talking about rework for some champs, but let's begin by refreshing your algorithm...
For example : If a player has X gems of one class in his inventory, the algorithm cannot deliver him the same class.
Or just : If a player pulled X times the same class of a ressource, the algorithm cannot deliver this class.

Another idea : If I have ranked up a mystic to rank 5 last week, the crystals cannot deliver me a rank up gem for this class...

This would be very clever and a pro-player move because we could improve our roster significantly !

In my case, I ranked up Black Widow CV yesterday (for AW purpose) and today I pulled out a rank up gem for this class...

Comments

• Options
    Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    edited December 2019
    @Cliffordcan because i needed her for AW and didn't plan to rush this content so easily... :pensive:
    EDIT : I thought i've mentionned it but i ranked her up with a mystic gem ;)
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Always see people with duplicate AGs or rank up gems so I can’t argue with this
  • Options
    NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    I’ve never had a cosmic, mutant, mystic Awakening Gem. 3 tech, 3 science, 4 skill, 2 generic. Would be nice to see a mutant or cosmic once in a while but I don’t see them doing this.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    It would be really nice if that is one area the hallowed RNG isn't applied.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,174 ★★★★★
    I’m got 3 cosmic gym stil Hav 1 leftover ikow how it is but I’m was finally got a mutant but yet again no one to really use it one yet