**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

I'm confused

I've read from somewhere that I shouldn't use potions while fighting the collector, only revives. Am I mistaken? Or does the collector hit so hard that no matter what health I'm at I will be knocked out?

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    When fighting the collector its best just to revive and do as much damage as u can before he kills u as its pointless to use health pots against him. If u need to heal up ur champs before u reach the collector u can if needed but once u reach him just revive until he down
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Also it's best to buy team revives over single champ revives(if you get to the point,where your stash is empty and you have to buy revives for units).
  • Options
    TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Especially earlier on in the fight, the bane damage from when he hits you with a special will kill you fast even if the special itself doesn't. That's the main reason why it's not worth using potions. When he's low on health bane won't be dealing as much, so you can use a few potions on some of your higher ranked champs to give them a chance to eat a special.