**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm confused

I've read from somewhere that I shouldn't use potions while fighting the collector, only revives. Am I mistaken? Or does the collector hit so hard that no matter what health I'm at I will be knocked out?

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    When fighting the collector its best just to revive and do as much damage as u can before he kills u as its pointless to use health pots against him. If u need to heal up ur champs before u reach the collector u can if needed but once u reach him just revive until he down
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Also it's best to buy team revives over single champ revives(if you get to the point,where your stash is empty and you have to buy revives for units).
  • Options
    TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Especially earlier on in the fight, the bane damage from when he hits you with a special will kill you fast even if the special itself doesn't. That's the main reason why it's not worth using potions. When he's low on health bane won't be dealing as much, so you can use a few potions on some of your higher ranked champs to give them a chance to eat a special.