**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 3

Was wondering whether my 4* max sentinel can handle v3 since the only other decent tech champ I have as a 5* is sparky. So my team would be 5* sparky, 4* sentinel and synergies

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    If you can play him well while taking minimal hits/block damage, you’ll be able to clear an initial completion relatively cheaply, especially if you run Sparky with his stunlock synergies for certain paths.
  • Options
    SlayerKingSlayerKing Posts: 75
    Right thx
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you can play well 4* sentinel is fine for v3, the node makes him hit around the same as a 5-65 and with the faster ramp up fights will be pretty quick, and all the bosses are pretty much designed for sentinel to destroy
  • Options
    SlayerKingSlayerKing Posts: 75
    Lvernon15 said:

If you can play well 4* sentinel is fine for v3, the node makes him hit around the same as a 5-65 and with the faster ramp up fights will be pretty quick, and all the bosses are pretty much designed for sentinel to destroy

Very encouraging if you mean it
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Very encouraging if you mean it
    Yeah, I mean it, sentinel is a god for v3