**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New alliance mode suggestion/ Tournament

Suggestion:

2 alliances face each other, but unlike alliance wars where they face the entire alliances and their defenders, this mode will face one member versus one member.

there will be a pool of the toughest defenders, and each member will face the other by fighting an ai defender randomly selected, like comic con beat the boss. In the end the alliance with the most wins will be the winner.

The defender will not be the same for all members of each alliance, but member 1 of ally A will face the same defender as member 1 of ally B, so its fair. each member selects 1-2 champions to bring to this mode, without knowing what they will face.

No boosts allowed and a clip of the fight could be sent to the oponent.
This mode will last for a day so each member has time to fight the defender.

The rewards could be some shards, steal some loyalty from alliance treasury of the losing alliances and shop experience( i will explain)

An alliance shop where players can increase the shop xp to get access to better offers( not money or units offers). like sigil shop. this shop could use as currency gained from this mode.

stronger alliances wouldnt face weaker alliances, it would be tier based and proportional to rating maybe. also the defenders would have nodes fixed to each defender

This mode would allow more loyalty to alliances and better rewards with a competitive system that isnt item based.

another mode is the tournament mode, not alliance based. one summoner versus one summoner. several tournament series then the winners of each tournament will join and compete against each other. Rewards would be rank based, if a weaker summoner manages to have a good win streak of wins, the rewards will compensate. The final final prize could be shards, cats, units

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You had me up until the suggestion about stealing loyalty from the opposing team's alliance treasury lol.
  • TheBennyXTheBennyX Posts: 66

You had me up until the suggestion about stealing loyalty from the opposing team's alliance treasury lol.

that is what is most similar to bases lol, u fight an alliance and take something from them, of course wouldnt be much. but besides helping with aq donations, would be interesting. or instead of stealing resources, the alliance would bet resources, and if they win they get the ammount the other team bet, if u lose, u lose ur bet
  • Mx268Mx268 Posts: 72
    It's very interesting but to be honest we already "lose" 3 heros in AQ + sometime 8 heros in AW, I mean a lot of players can't afford to have more than 11 competitive heros. Like @Championcritic said stealing ressources for me it's a no but we could gain loyalty shards and some other stuff just like winning a war, depending on the tier. Still interesting idea I would say