**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

should i use more than 1 point in willpower mastery? I dont run suicides!

should i use more than 1 point in willpower mastery? I dont run suicides! 43 votes

Yes. (2 points must be enough)
11%
NifzLittlePeteKingpinamoscentennialDanRose 5 votes
Yes ( max out WP)
25%
NMEONESezgoingsolopoloBrokenCupidNeotwismRqtghenerSeraphionDestroy4589IbbyMephisto 11 votes
No ( 1 point is enough)
62%
SnakeEyes69MegaSkater67Doc_HollamonEgeCDeadmaddyAlCapone2727myPUNCAKELvernon15SharkPowerr99TwmRAleorEndarkenedCyckSuxy88AlexAvalonUsername19273TimeGenesisMawrCalleachSteelManBonzodavid 27 votes

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    No ( 1 point is enough)
    No. You shouldn't run WP if you're not running suicides.

There is no reason to waste 4-5 points to just have 1 point in WP.
  • EndarkenedEndarkened Posts: 61
    No ( 1 point is enough)
    No, but i do think willpower is still good even without suicides, but only need one point. That incidental heal from armour break and other non damaging debuffs can be really useful, not essential but useful
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    No ( 1 point is enough)

No, but i do think willpower is still good even without suicides, but only need one point. That incidental heal from armour break and other non damaging debuffs can be really useful, not essential but useful

Exactly the same opinion.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No ( 1 point is enough)
    If you run suicides you want 3, but without them one is fine
    No ( 1 point is enough)

Still not worth the 4-5 points.
    No ( 1 point is enough)
    To the disagree:

You're telling me you would willingly max out awful tier 1 defense masteries just for a single point in WP?
    No ( 1 point is enough)

Aryl said:

To the disagree:

You're telling me you would willingly max out awful tier 1 defense masteries just for a single point in WP?

That single point in will power can help you heal a lot in endgame content where you aren’t taking damage unless you get hit and the fights are longer. You can heal quite a bit. I also have perfect block at 4 and recovery at 3. That’s a more than quality setup for all difficult content if you are a skilled player. No points are wasted....
    There is little reason to have more than 11-13 points in defense unless you're getting WP for suicides.

Putting a minimum of 16 points takes away from much, much better masteries in offence and proficiencies.
    No ( 1 point is enough)

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    No ( 1 point is enough)
    5 points in limber boy are you not funny. :D
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Yes ( max out WP)
    Aryl said:

>3 parry
    >3 courage
    >1 unfazed
    >3 fury
    That's 8 points that could've gone into much better masteries i.e. WP
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Yes ( max out WP)
    Aryl said:

Talk about wasting points while yournrun 5/5 limber and that fury mastery :D
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Yes ( max out WP)
    Aryl said:

Max out PB
    Max out glass cannon
    Max out dispair

Would be a lot better.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    No ( 1 point is enough)
    Personally I don't run wp or any heal mastery and feel just fine. You don't really need them, and having more fire power you end fights faster, so by the end of the fight, even if you take some block damage, you often will have even more health, then you would with wp and lower attack. For wp you do need some debuff, and you don't really have them without suicides, only on some nodes
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    No ( 1 point is enough)
    Seraphion said:

Aryl said:

Talk about wasting points while yournrun 5/5 limber and that fury mastery :D
    Do you know the difference between limber and no limber in aw? Sometimes it might give you a kill, so defenetly has higher value, then willpower

As for fury, it does depend on top champs. Hype, hulk, oml, duped drax would benefit from it probably even more, than from maxed glass canon. But I would defenetly drop heal mastery for glass canon
    edited December 2019
    No ( 1 point is enough)
    Yep. My mastery is focused on AW.

I've done most PvE content.

Edit: my defenders always get kills. Between limber, courage and unfazed, it's a trifecta of ###holiness.