**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unawakened electro AW

Just a quick one don’t wanna sound like a complete idiot but why am I taking damage back off an unawakened electro in AW?

Comments

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    He always gives damage whether dupe or undupe.
    Awakened ability is electostatic I guess which gives extra stun duration
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

His sig increases his crit rate based on how high his and his opponents power is, this is a problem that can be solved by reading abilities though, no need to post forums for a simple issue
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

His sig increases his crit rate based on how high his and his opponents power is, this is a problem that can be solved by reading abilities though, no need to post forums for a simple issue
    I didn’t posted it I just answered the query and i also said “i guess” regarding awakened ability
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    jdyke23 said:

Just a quick one don’t wanna sound like a complete idiot but why am I taking damage back off an unawakened electro in AW?

Because you didn't read his abilities.
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    Genuinely just always thought that’s what his awakened ability does, if it’s that much of a bad thing for me to post then don’t comment 😂 @Panchulon21 thanks for sticking up dude appreciate it
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Not to be a d*** but that’s what forums are for. The dude asked a simple question. Don’t need to be a douche about it.

Not like he posted about rank down tickets, how hard UC is, nerfing ironman infinity war, changing the UC rewards or adding cavalier difficulty or any other annoying topic that if we search has been posted about 100000 times.
    Not to be a d*** but that response made you sound like a d***, I get people may go on the forums for stuff like this, but you could easily look at abilities, that’s faster for everyone
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Not to be a d*** but that’s what forums are for. The dude asked a simple question. Don’t need to be a douche about it.

Not like he posted about rank down tickets, how hard UC is, nerfing ironman infinity war, changing the UC rewards or adding cavalier difficulty or any other annoying topic that if we search has been posted about 100000 times.
    Not to be a d*** but that response made you sound like a d***, I get people may go on the forums for stuff like this, but you could easily look at abilities, that’s faster for everyone
    Except not everyone has a copy of every champ to check abilities on. It's a valid question and like someone said it's not a repeat of the same stupid requests we always see on the forum. People forget the game is rng based and not everyone is a veteran player. If it bothers you don't reply
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    jdyke23 said:

Genuinely just always thought that’s what his awakened ability does, if it’s that much of a bad thing for me to post then don’t comment 😂 @Panchulon21 thanks for sticking up dude appreciate it

Yeah man anytime, sometimes these Internet bully’s need to be told to stfu. I think your question was legitimate. Also not everyone has been playing since electro was introduced. As someone said
    Above, if you don’t have a copy of him you won’t kjj know his abilities and even if you do not all of us understand what every ability does.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Goodness said:

jdyke23 said:

Yeah man anytime, sometimes these Internet bully’s need to be told to stfu. I think your question was legitimate. Also not everyone has been playing since electro was introduced. As someone said
    Above, if you don’t have a copy of him you won’t kjj know his abilities and even if you do not all of us understand what every ability does.
    Ohhh big man in a suit of armor
    Thank goodness he’s here
    Idk what your definition of bullying is but it’s kinda petty
    Totally. You’re so cool