**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up - need help

Hi Guys,

current i am doing monthly quest Master & uncollected and story quest 5.3.

Could you share with me who i should focus on?

1. Rank up 5* Thing (unduped) to R4 or
Max 4* : Duped Cap IW or duped Human torch or duped Hulk Ragnarok or dupe thing or dupe wasp or duped red hulk or unduped luke cage ?

2. Rank up 5* unduped x23 or rouge to R3 (i can dupe one of them) or
Max 4* : Dupe omega red or Unduped Emma or Undupe Iceman or Undupe Sabatooth ?

3. Who should i use 4* 80 of generic signature stone on?
Here are my current champs:
5* Rank 4: starky and quake
4* Max (duped) : Blade, medusa, mephisto, AA, X23
4* max undupe Hyperion
Please consider the above champ too as i can max them up if necessary.

Many thanks!

Comments

• HSCHSC Posts: 87

Omega Red is insane with Suicides, I have him as a max 5* and he crushes every Uncollected EQ for me every month...?

I will spend resource on him then :)
  • HSCHSC Posts: 87
    HSC said:

Omega Red is insane with Suicides, I have him as a max 5* and he crushes every Uncollected EQ for me every month...?

I will spend resource on him then :)
    Could you please share with me how to use him with Suicide?
    Many thanks!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    1. Thing is an amazing champion, especially with some synergies. Him being at R4 will help you more than another maxed out 4 star.

2. Depends on whether you want to be focusing on 5 stars or not. I personally haven't been maxing out many 4 stars so I can focus on ranking up 5 star champions. If you're like me, you'd rank up X-23, she has really solid bleed damage and regen. Most would probably say Omega though, and he very well may be the better option, so keep that in mind.

3. If you decide to max out Omega Red, shove every sig stone into him till he's at sig 99 and make sure AA is at sig... it might be... 39? But I forget. Basically, once his awakened ability allows you to reduce ability accuracy by over 33.3% per neuroshock, stop there. Any extras can probably be saved or put into Blade for better regen.