**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 4 1.2 team suggestions

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Struggling with this fight.

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Which path bro?
  • Options
    @xNig any. But probably mighty charge for initial clear.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    I would suggest taking the Feats of Power (leftmost lane) for initial clear. It's pretty easy.

Anyway, team setup for respective lanes can be as follows:

Feats of Power (Domino, Skull, Hela, Thor Rag, KG, DPxf) :
    Corvus / BWCV / 3 more champs for boss. Maybe Sunspot and Mysterio.
    Ideally get 2 charges from Domino for CG, 1 from Skull, another from Thor Rag. You can use this lane to experiment the 3 champs that you will wanna bring for DPxf for future clearing since Corvus with 3-4 charges can pretty much take DPxf down with 1-2 revives.

Mighty Charge (Ronin, Cull, Sentinel, TM, Hood, DPxf) :
    Corvus / Blade / 3 champs for boss.
    Pretty straightforward with Corvus for everyone except Hood.

Destructive Feedback (Wasp, Goldpool, KM, Yondu, Blade, Annihilus, DPxf) :
    Corvus / Proxima / OR / SymSup / 1 champ for boss.
    Evade charge from Wasp, Mutant from Goldpool, Tech from Yondu. OR for KM (you could use CG as well), Corvus for Blade, SymSup for Annihilus. [You might wanna leave this path for last.]

Improved Power Gain (can't rem who is on this path) :
    Blade / Dormammu / SymSup / 2 more depending on the remaining champs on the path.
    Generally, Blade with Mystic synergy should handle DS and SymSup pretty easily, also against Meph (use the parry bleed sp1 method to prevent him going crazy on his Auras). SymSup should handle Vision at the end of the path. Can't rem who else were on this path but I used Magik and Void for the entire path.

(Edited formatting for easier read.)
  • Options
    @xNig much appreciated sir. I'll try that path and see how it goes. Thanks for the detailed breakdown.
  • Options
    Welcome bro. =)
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Venom the Duck massacred DPXF for me, get at least 2 Power Gain Buffs saved so you can reach an Sp2 Just before he goes Unblockable allowing you to get those Toxic Armors on which will deal Massive Damage depending on how many Fury/Precision Buffs you could get saved.
    My set up was 1 Regen, 4 Fury, 3 Power Gain, 2 Precision. You don't have to get a Regen but I wanted one so I could come out the Regular Fights with full/near full health.
  • Options
    Also if you're feeling lucky you could bring Hyperion and try Stun Locking him with the Sp2, seen some people beat him with just that.
  • Options
    @LibertyPrimeV1 thanks for that info. Which lane did you do first with VtD? Mine is only a R4, will that make a difference?
  • Options

@LibertyPrimeV1 thanks for that info. Which lane did you do first with VtD? Mine is only a R4, will that make a difference?

Mine is Rank 4 as well, and I took the Feats of Power Path. I believe the only Enemy I didn't fight with VtD was Domino who I used Cap Marvel (Movie) on.
  • Options
    Perfect. Thank you.