**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone have as crappy luck as me

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,093 ★★★
So 41 4 star crystals in a row of dupes. Last record was 39 before this run. Always 20-40 crystals before a new champ. Anyone else have this kind of luck? Still have no scarlet witch and been playing since launch date. Really rethink your crystal system kabam. Game is getting stale with no new champs to upgrade.

Comments

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,093 ★★★
    Just wondering how many dupes these jokers think i need especially since 10+ of the 41 pulls have been champs already at sig 99.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Well if you have a lot of champs at max sig I assume you have a very large roster so statistically it makes sense you rarely pull new champs
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I don't have sw, Thor, vision, or classic spidey but I have at least 65 4*
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No max sig champs for me but most 4* are duped around level 40
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    I duped magneto 3 times
    groot 2 times
    got she hulk and duped her I got a big roster but hardly any new champs
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,093 ★★★
    This is me. Not hating on pulling dupes but, 41 times in a row. Guess I won't be buying the 4 star cache anymore if this is all I get for my $50. A bunch of dupes.

1w41ofy1rrle.png
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    I have allot of champs I don't want. Seems to be the norm
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    LOL! Looking at the awakened SL I can't help but think your luck is 100x better than many of us
  • Think yourself lucky, been playing after some time away for a couple of months and got 6,4* in total. Dupes I can only dream of