**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Old Man Logan viable for Biohazard?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
Not much need of a description, any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

Comments

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Biohazard path would require a bleed and poison immune, which Old Man Logan is not.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    raffster said:

Biohazard path would require a bleed and poison immune, which Old Man Logan is not.

You only really need a bleed immune and avoid hitting into block tbh
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Alright, Thanks @Seatin and @Octoberstack ! Took this man up to R4 (as my first). Really pumped to try him out in all sorts of stuff.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I r4ed my logan the day his buff came through, dude is awesome. Can def handle biohazard, i use him with colossus, nick fury, cap marvel movie and domino, its a great questing team, logan starts each fight with a bar of power which is great to make fights quick and help him get to that big l2, and then he gets 20% increased fury duration and 10% attack from nick and cmm and then 12% increased fury and regen rate. If u want even better regen switch domino out for sabretooth and he will get 120% increased regen when youre attacking and that synergy makes his regen really really good, logans a bangin champ now.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hes viable, but you probably don’t want to use his specials much since that’s when you can take bleed damage, you could time them in well still though