**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Silver Surfer: What Happened?

He was such a hyped up Champion and he fell behind the best of the best! What are your thoughts and opinions on the Herald Of Galactus?

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    He was hyped up by the community and he’s a solid champ. Not game breaking like Corvus or Ghost but he’s decent.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Unfortunately as he was teased and part of the games build up for the last year anything other than God Tier was set up to be a let down for the community.

This tends to be a problem in expectation between Kabam and the community when things are being hyped up. Our expectations don’t match up a lot of the time with what we think Kabam is going to deliver to us.

Now Kabam didn’t directly hype the champ I would say but given he is an iconic character who was teased last year/was a big part of the year end video last year/ has been a part of the dialogue all year I think that is natural hype in the community built on the waiting and expectations around this iconic champ coming to the game. That should be anticipated given he was teased and the champ should have had something cool to deliver on that imo. Maybe that’s our fault in the community for expecting that result.

As of now and I stress that he does not seem to have it. Maybe time will find something different to make him useful or method of play or that synergy will come in that really boosts him But as of now it hasn’t been found.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    LOL same way when he came out in Marvel Heroes. Everybody thought he would be the top class next to Doom. End result he sucked.