**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is the special calendar suppose to be the same for everyone, no matter what level you are?

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
This is a noob account...

That is the exact same thing as my Cav account...

Just curious.

Comments

• Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Yup
  • Options
    MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    Probably, which is pretty disappointing
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I thought it'll be based on tier, as with everything released this year.

Why the hell are UNCOLLECTED and CAVALIER getting 3* and Premium Trash crystals.

CALENDAR IS TRASH!!!
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I think this calendar has a bit of something for all tiers, not the best but definitely not the worst.
  • Options
    RevendigoRevendigo Posts: 25
    MattMan said:

Probably, which is pretty disappointing

How so? It shows kabam isn’t completely trying to seperate the community
  • Options
    I’m honestly glad it’s the same for everyone, if we all get free stuff it should definitely be the same stuff
  • Options
    RoninMan said:

Revendigo said:

I’m honestly glad it’s the same for everyone, if we all get free stuff it should definitely be the same stuff

Why? New players have a use for PHC and 3* whereas end players have literally no use for them. Even the 55 4* shards from duping a 3* and the 2 ISO is virtually pointless for end game players.
    If you’re an endgame player than you shouldn’t need free stuff at all when there’s already tons of ways to get your stuff
  • Options
    raf135raf135 Posts: 33
    Of course it should be progression based. I remember when I become uncollected I used all rank 5 4* team so for people which not uncollected yet the tier2alpha is pretty much uselles for me now I'm cavalier now I can open few 5* crystals a week so this 3k shards its nothing. I got more 6* shards by duped my 5* come on people. 9k tier4 basic what a lough for cavaliers it's helpful for new players. Change this for 9k tier 5basic I would be happy but for newby players would be uselles. That's why it should be progression based. This calendar for me is just meh and to be honest with you I would change this calendar for one week one but progression based