**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

variant 4.1.2 Boss

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
So I'm not sure how the Fubdamentals node is supposed to work. So I fought DPXF with Stark Spidey, I pushed him over 2 bar and he went unblockable. I placed taunt on him, he used sp2 and went unblockable after coming down to less than a bar. Is that supposed to happen? He used sp1 and he's still unblockable. I hate this Fundamentals and Mighty Charge 2 combination with all my life.

Comments

• X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Do you have a Hype?
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited December 2019

Do you have a Hype?

I don't pal, only as a 4star.

These are my top champs
  • He is also noded with Counterstrike. Sounds like if you were using Spark you would have used the dex mastery. Each time you use that you gain a passive fury, at 10 charges DPX will become unblockable for 15 seconds.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    J0eySn0w said:

Do you have a Hype?

These are my top champs
    Thing nebula invisible woman should do it easily only 1 energy take your time it ain’t going anywhere just practice best way forward 👍
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Not sure if you're asking about a potential bug with his ability set after power reduction or advice on counters?
    I suspect he's working as intended and was unblockable for another reason.
    For a counter, bring Havok.
    Dęłtå said:

J0eySn0w said:

Do you have a Hype?

These are my top champs
    Thing nebula invisible woman should do it easily only 1 energy take your time it ain’t going anywhere just practice best way forward 👍
    I tried Thing and I was able to spam heavy when I got him cornered. But it's tricky getting him there. Thanks.
    Hendross said:

Not sure if you're asking about a potential bug with his ability set after power reduction or advice on counters?
    I suspect he's working as intended and was unblockable for another reason.
    For a counter, bring Havok.

Havok? How, save to sp3? Or chain heavy when cornered?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    The easiest thing to do is use the back wall to counter his dash attack. It's not that hard and it can be done with any champ.