**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CONQUERORS ASSEMBLE!

13»

Comments

• NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Just become UC, beating act 4 is barely a fricking task. If you want better rewards do harder content. And for the love of god stop posting this on the forums ive heard it so many times
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★

MAY BE IF UR NOT CONQUEROR THEN SHOULD GET OUT OF THIS .I PLAY ONLY FOR AN HOUR IN A DAY.

Then why are stressing to become uncollected? If that is all the time you play the game then all thr more reason take your time to progress. Build on your 4 star roster, fine tune your skills. Explore Act 4. Then try again. You will find as your explore Act4, your roster gets deeper and so does your skill and the more it will help you become uncollected.
    I know UC gives good rewards but these are all permanent content BUT if you really want to rush to become UC then be prepared to spend some units (specially if your not skilled enough)
    LOOK BCZ OF THESE SO CALLED PROGRESSION IDIOTIC CALENDARS AND REWARDS IAM PUSHING TO UNCOLLECTED AND THATS WHY THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION I HAVE PUT UP
    Dude, you should be pushing to becone UC, thats the whole point kabam wants to incentivize UC+ players because they are the ones who are more likely to spend money
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    poppapavo said:

Incredible...we got posts in all caps and a James Joyce-like run-on para all in the same discussion. I love the passion, and yeah I referenced James Joyce on a MCOC board. They should make him a champ, blurting out nonsense to KO through confusion.

I'm at 5.2.6 now. I was avoiding trying to get uncollected because it's more stress/intensity than I care for...I mostly play this game to unwind and collect different champs, but once they started going full on with progression rewards, I felt like I had no choice. The conqueror rewards feel insulting somehow. I have the team to do it without going beyond what's in my stash, but it's still 30 mins or so (will be longer with the Collector) of unwanted stress. 5.2.4 and 5.2.5 weren't as bad as I thought (Electro ambush aside on 5.2.4 on first, aborted run) but I didn't exactly enjoy it. Use your revives and boosts and watch the youtube tutorials. If you have to wait a bit to rank up a few champs, the world won't end. I've been playing for 2 years (solo, casual F2P) and I finally felt like I just had to get this over with. Plus I wanted to wait until I maxed out my 4* Hulk OG since he's apparently one of the better options for the Collector. Stress is good for Hulk, not me.

This.

Story quests are the least enjoyable part of this game. I was fine being Conqueror but now it feel forced to become UC.

The gap between Proven and UC is higher than people believe. It ranges between people who just defeated Maestro and those going for UC. If I didn't have two R4's 5*, I wouldn't even consider it. I disagree that you don't need 5*, I think people confuse doable with optimal. You can do anything with any champion, provided you have the skills and resources. That doesn't mean everyone should be expected to be as skillful or rich as you.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    First of all, I loved the timing of this thread: I had literally just gotten UC two days before. But *some* of the things said in this thread, I agree with.
    Trying to get Uncollected can be a struggle, but as many people have said, practice. 5* are not necessary at all for 5.2, but they can help a lot.
    As for the rewards, I agree with the post. The difference between Proven and Conqueror is significant (at least for my friends and I), and should be officially recognised.
    That being said, the rewards shouldn't be nearly as good as Uncollected. I honestly consider 4*'s way more valuable than 5*'s, especially at this point in progression. So I would say that a bump in 4* shards and some 5* shards (like in the original calendar. Around 500-1000), could make the rewards more suited to Conquerors.

Side note: I'm posting on this thread just to see if OP responds. The caps lock yelling is absolutely hilarious.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I’ve been following this thread for a while, and you guys have some excellent points (especially that caps lock yelling is ridiculous to read). Personally, I have been convinced to believe that conquerors deserve their own rewards. I agree with the guy above me, just some more 4 star shards is nice, and a 500 five star shards. I feel that people can sometimes underestimate how tough the collector fight can be. Not everyone can go in with 4/55s, or a full inventory of items. People should be given the ability to work at their own pace, and not feel pressured to push for uncollected. However, I still think that conquerors don’t deserve a substantial rewards jump. YOU DON’T NEED 5 STARS TO GET UNCOLLECTED IF YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH. In mcoc, if you want substantially better free rewards, you need to work for them, not just whine.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    BRO HOW IS IT GOING WITH UC!!!
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Cry me a river. I don't think I even had a 5* when I became uncollected. Put in the work and you'll get there.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

poppapavo said:

Incredible...we got posts in all caps and a James Joyce-like run-on para all in the same discussion. I love the passion, and yeah I referenced James Joyce on a MCOC board. They should make him a champ, blurting out nonsense to KO through confusion.

I'm at 5.2.6 now. I was avoiding trying to get uncollected because it's more stress/intensity than I care for...I mostly play this game to unwind and collect different champs, but once they started going full on with progression rewards, I felt like I had no choice. The conqueror rewards feel insulting somehow. I have the team to do it without going beyond what's in my stash, but it's still 30 mins or so (will be longer with the Collector) of unwanted stress. 5.2.4 and 5.2.5 weren't as bad as I thought (Electro ambush aside on 5.2.4 on first, aborted run) but I didn't exactly enjoy it. Use your revives and boosts and watch the youtube tutorials. If you have to wait a bit to rank up a few champs, the world won't end. I've been playing for 2 years (solo, casual F2P) and I finally felt like I just had to get this over with. Plus I wanted to wait until I maxed out my 4* Hulk OG since he's apparently one of the better options for the Collector. Stress is good for Hulk, not me.

This.

Story quests are the least enjoyable part of this game. I was fine being Conqueror but now it feel forced to become UC.

The gap between Proven and UC is higher than people believe. It ranges between people who just defeated Maestro and those going for UC. If I didn't have two R4's 5*, I wouldn't even consider it. I disagree that you don't need 5*, I think people confuse doable with optimal. You can do anything with any champion, provided you have the skills and resources. That doesn't mean everyone should be expected to be as skillful or rich as you.
    Lol what do you lot think those of us that got UC when it was actually relevant and new used? Some of you newer guys are hilarious
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    My favourite thread has been revived! OP, have you finished Uncollected, or are you still yelling?
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

LOOK ITS NOT THE POINT THAT I WANT TO COMPLAIN BUT WE PLAY THIS GAME TO GET DESERVED REWARDS FOR E.G
    1 BUG COMPENSATION : INSTEAD OF 2500 SHARDS THEY COULD HAVE GIVEN 5000 5 STAR SHARDS
    2 ANNIVERSARY CALENDAR : HALF A 4 STAR CRYSTAL ,ARE CONQUERORS JOKE TO U KABAM
    3 CHRISTMAS : IDK WHAT WE ARE GONNA GET BUT NEARLY AS THAT OF PROVEN .
    NOW REPLY TO THOSE WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH ME , I HAVE A TEAM OF
    5 STARS R3 ANGELA AND MODOK
    5 STAR R2 MORNING STAR
    4 STAR R5 GHOST
    4 STAR R4 CAP IW DOMINO CABLE SENTINEL DH COLOSSUS
    AND AS FOR THESE IDIOTS WHAT IS PI DIFF BETWEEN THANOS IN ACT 3 AND MAESTRO IN ACT 4 ,WHAT ABOUT SOME ANNOYING CHAMPS LIKE VENOM AND UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS AND PLEASE SEE TO IT THAT IAM FREE TO PLAY GAMER

Bro two rank 3 5* can kill that maestro like a piece of paper
    edited February 2020

LOOK ITS NOT THE POINT THAT I WANT TO COMPLAIN BUT WE PLAY THIS GAME TO GET DESERVED REWARDS FOR E.G
    1 BUG COMPENSATION : INSTEAD OF 2500 SHARDS THEY COULD HAVE GIVEN 5000 5 STAR SHARDS
    5 STAR R2 MORNING STAR
    4 STAR R5 GHOST
    AND AS FOR THESE IDIOTS WHAT IS PI DIFF BETWEEN THANOS IN ACT 3 AND MAESTRO IN ACT 4 ,WHAT ABOUT SOME ANNOYING CHAMPS LIKE VENOM AND UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS AND PLEASE SEE TO IT THAT IAM FREE TO PLAY GAMER

Yep. I killed maestro for the first time with 4/40 ultron.
    Conquerors here is my message for you:
    You can get uncollected with 4 stars, and it is easier to get uncollected than you think.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

5 STAR R2 MORNING STAR
    4 STAR R5 GHOST

Yep. I killed maestro for the first time with 4/40 ultron.
    Conquerors here is my message for you:
    You can get uncollected with 4 stars, and it is easier to get uncollected than you think.
    If you've money.
  • VynrialVynrial Posts: 37
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
    LOUD NOISES!!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    i don't think the OP is on the forums anymore, probably his parents don't want him to be here with the big mean adults
    edited February 2020
    Looking the OP’s old posts, I found his username. He actually has better champions and is uncollected now.