**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worth R2 undupe??

After ranking Domino to r2 two weeks ago I've pulled this guy now...

Or better rank up one of those:

Worth R2 undupe?? 23 votes

Better than Domino
4% 1 vote
Same usability / dmg
47% 11 votes
Not worthy (which one instead?)
47% 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    6* SS or THing rank 2
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    SS, unless youre a prestige chaser
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Man so many people don't rate sunspot for some areason. Amazing burst damage, ability to have perfect parries the entire fight, lots of debuffs to counteract regen if you run despair, basically the perfect counter to some annoying map 7 paths (disstrack and pleasure to burn), and a generally fun champ to play.

Don't get me wrong, sym is an amazing niche champ that's one of if not the best for fights he shines in, but sunspot is easier to use in more places than sym in my opinion. I have a R2 6* sym and a R5 sunspot. Sym gets rolled out only occasionally while I use sunspot every single day AQ is on
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I have 6* SymSupreme sig 80 or so and 6* Sunspot unawakened, both r2. No regrets on either. Sunspot gets used much more often.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Thing (or Das Ding, which I love!) is an excellent choice here as well. That said, Sunspot is one of the best examples of a R2-worthy champ without his dupe, as his sig ability is simply a nice to have in most cases. You can't go wrong with either of those at R2 if you already have Symbiote Supreme as a maxed 5*.
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    I love my sunspot, I whould say give him a go!
  • Options
    ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    edited January 2020
    Then sunspot