**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I watched Dorky Dave

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Interview with Gabe as they were reviewing the 5 yr anniversary trailer and i noticed towards the end as the camera pans around to reveal Galactus i noticed he begins to close his eyes as if he died.

Also in the interview Gabe mentioned a shadow threat that will be bigger then galactus himself and that we knew this threat but werent looking in that direction.

After hearing that my mind went to Entropy bc he is imprisoned somewhere so it make sense he be in the shadow but now i am not sure if he is capable of beating someone as powerful as Galactus.

We also will eventually learn what exactly happened in that trailer that lead the watcher to interfere and come speak to us which i am really excited.

One theory is its Abraxas with that name surely sounds like a season villian on power rangers lol Anyways what are your theories on who this shadow threat is that is capable killing Galactus and bringing chaos and destruction to the battlerealm.

Below is bit info on Abraxas

Quick sidenote this dude sounds like the Anti Monitor 😂😂😂

Comments