**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Possible bug? Gwenpool special 2 not stopping power gain against MD. [Not A Bug]

TnkillerTnkiller Member Posts: 19
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but I just fought a magik as the boss in alliance war with probably 5/5 mystic dispersion but when she was power locked from gwenpools special 2 she was still able to gain power from dexterity buffs expiring. I think this is a bug because she should be completely power locked but she definitely wasn't and I died from limbo.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• KillawabzKillawabz Member Posts: 55
    Only locked for physical hits.
  • SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool doesn't power lock she enervates that means she only stops the opponent from gaining power from her hitting them
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    It only prevent power gain from Gwenpool's attacks

It's ENERVATE not POWER LOCK

HUUUUUUGE DIFFERENCE!

Powerlock prevents all power gain

Enervate only applies to when GP is stabbing them

As such GP's Enervate is useless vs:
    Mystic Dispersion
    Mordo
    Scarlet Witch
    Hyperion
    Doctor Strange (passive and Sp1 effect)
    Voodoo (Sp3)
    Loki (Sig up to Sp1)

And or

Phoenix using Sp1, Syntheses, Magik L2 (if it lands), AoU Vision specials (awakened and landing)

Sorry if this comes off rude but I've seen this question a LOT so I'm trying to be as thorough and clear as possible
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool sp2 is not a power lock.
    It only locks power that the enemy gains when getting hit, so they can still gain power when they hit you, or MD or power gain buffs/passives
  • TnkillerTnkiller Member Posts: 19
    Thanks everyone didn't realize it was only for physical hits.