**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tier 3 Class Catalysts

Is it just me or does everyone else find it harder to get tier 3 class catalysts than tier 4 class catalysts?

Comments

• Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Not really. I got a bunch of t3cc crystals just waiting cause it's harder to get t3b.
    Plus u can buy them from glory, get them from milestones and and stuff.
    The reason for t3b is because I'm trying to do various quests so u don't have energy to spare.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019

Not really. I got a bunch of t3cc crystals just waiting cause it's harder to get t3b.
    Plus u can buy them from glory, get them from milestones and and stuff.
    The reason for t3b is because I'm trying to do various quests so u don't have energy to spare.

Excuse me? It's harder to get T3B? You can get like 3 T3B every day just by exploring the Hard mode on proving grounds while trying to get T3CC that way might get you half of one. There are other ways to get it, but who wants to spend Glory on that when you could be buying T5/T4B, T2A, or T4CC? And the events for T3CC only come around once in a while. Then to add onto it, it's gonna be a huge grind unless it's an Alliance Event.