**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My first five star ever (drum roll please) 5 months waiting

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Gambit...

Thanks a ton

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,768 ★★★★★
    Are you people not having problem getting T1A or T4CC?

Even if it's 5* Hyperion, ok he is the Hyperion, I can only take him to rank 2.

Maybe it's just me.

• Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    winterthur wrote: »

Maybe it's just me.
    T1A are not a problem but I can't get enough t4cc for the life of me
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    And I just can't get dat iso or have the champ lol
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Gambit is like a middleground champion. He's not awful to have, but he's not the character you want.

Still has some good defense, reliable stun, and can make prowess charges for long fights.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    T4c nearly expire as I wait for t1a

It depends on what your focus is. I almost had 3 T1A expire while waiting for T4b because I focus on ranking my 4* champs (ended up taking my 5* Storm to R2 just so I wouldn't lose them). I know once the focus switches to 5* champs then the T1A become the critical cats.
  • Options
    My first 5* was Rhino... I dont even know how i feel.... :'(:'( .. same day my friend pulled SL as his first 5*...
    #feelsbadman
  • Options
    D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Hawkeye was my first (and only until the end of the month). Already had him as a 4 star, but no complaints! He is so dependable, great to use.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Saw a guy on the webz beat the last Bautista challenge with gambit using a power gain synergy team and chained constant stuns making almost every match perfect!
    I'd say go for that.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Just got my first 5* as well, Hawkeye, so I am pretty happy.

Gambit isn't so horrible, I have him as a 4* and while I don't use him much, you can do a lot worse than Gambit.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    MCB05 wrote: »
    If you haven't gotten t4c to get to a 5/50 than you don't play enough to complain.

Not always the case, I would rephrase your post to "you don't no-life enough to complain" because unless you have played for well over a year, no-life, dump $, or get lucky its rather difficult to obtain 3 t4cc of the SAME class.

Perfect example, I play quite a bit, have well over 10 4/40s, a few 2/35s, however, I have 2 t4ccs in every single class + xxxxx amount of shards.

Its funny how accurate drop rates are when working against your favor. For example i only had 1 t4cc in science, 2 in every other class. Finished web-slingers and guess what t4cc i pull. Ill give you a hint and tell you its not any of the other classes which i had 2 t4ccs.

As for t4cc shard crystals. They have been so evenly dispersed its ridiculous.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★

Maybe it's just me.

you're not the only one. I've been playing for a year and a half and still have no maxed out 4 star.....
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »

Maybe it's just me.

you're not the only one. I've been playing for a year and a half and still have no maxed out 4 star.....

I've been playing for 2 years (on and off a bit) and got my first Rank 5 last month.

If you finish Act 4, buy glory crystals, beat master mode (if you're strong enough) you can get enough T4cc to compliment the frags and full catalysts you have. Maybe then you'll get your first Rank 5 4*.

If some of these things seem out of reach, talk to your alliance about doing more in the AQ, doing better in the AW. Doing more in 3 day events.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I hate how many 5 stars are worthless in that crystal just put the entire pool that is in a 4 star crystal for the 5 star crystal.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    I've been playing two years, and am finally edging towards sets of three T4CC: mainly thanks to earning 121 T4CC shared crystals during the Spiderman event. Don't worry, you'll get there eventually.

I have three 5* characters, and only ever use them in the arena as they're generally less useful than my 4/40 4* champs.

Actually, I think you've done okay with Gambit.
    My first was NXS Cyclops, then Iron Man; neither of whom are great if unduped (not bad, just not as good as their duped 4* equivalents).

Finally got Guillotine, who I am much happier with. Planning to use rank her up for my eventual RoL run.

I agree with the guys above - Gambit is pretty useable. In time, you'll be able to build a team around him.
  • Options
    unknown wrote: »

Maybe it's just me.
    T4cc? I've been playing almost 2 years, and still haven't gotten enough t4cc to r5 a 4*

Me too! Getting enough T4 Class Cats is extremely difficult for casual players who are also cash poor or spend adverse.