**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just add a "Re-Duel" button already!!!

I mean the Duel Skirmish has always been one of the most boring elements in this game. But adding a "Re-Duel" button at the end of a duel would make the event run so much smoother for the players. I know there are others that have brought this up, but adding something like this shouldn't take long at all... Right?!? Who am I kidding, It'll probably be implemented when bases arrive...

Comments

• SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    It would be easier just to make it so the name you put in search stays there until you delete it. I already do this by copy/pasting to the search bar.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Honestly, with the amount of Creds I have saved by the time Duels come around, I can't be bothered searching for the Target just for another 5 Points per Duel. I just Duel whoever. By the time 25-30 Duels roll around it gets monotonous. LOL.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    All my duels come from the global leaderboard top 10, pick the soft fights and keep going until I run out of credits.
  • GandehGandeh Posts: 25
    Totally agree with that
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    This definitely needs to be done.

They recently changed the arena to speed it up by allowing you to continue so a "re-duel" button should be a simple change to add that would make this boring event easier and quicker to do.
  • MEE2dayMEE2day Posts: 12
    we really need that re-duel button, i hope they make it come true soon. Also one of the things that makes duel events boring is that the rewards suck even if u got ranked in top 10 alliances, the effort and time we spend dueling shouldn't rewarded like this (btw, i duel hard targets only). The duel events need to be reworked for better points system and better rewards
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    Ill jump on the train, duel rewards need to be reworked so they dont feel like a chore your mother gives you once a week. Ditto on the re-duel button