**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

any 4* or 5* you ranked up but regretted it?

2Β»

Comments

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I dont regret this as much as a just wish i had him duped, i took my 5* loki to rank 4 over a year and a half ago and i just want him to be duped for the powergain and he is definaly my fave champ to play in the game with his synergies, he can take down LOL red hulk in about 5 minuets.

Name checks out. πŸ˜πŸ‘
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 β˜…β˜…
    Killmonger a little I guess. I used a skill gem and r4'd him for War D then switched bg's and there was one there already. No big deal in the long run but it's 4t2a I could've used elsewhere
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My first 4/40 was Ultron.
    I have 4/40 cable and psylocke, who I really hate playing as.
    I ranked up 5 star iron fist, and I have a maxed 3 star iron fist.
    I used an awakening gem on drax.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ranking up my 4* Hyperion to rank 5 a couple weeks ago.
    Cause I just pulled him as a 5* and will have to go through it all over again :|

(but he's still awesome)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Neotwism said:

5* hyperion. Once i pulled him I used a cosmic gem and took him to rank 4 a year ago. I never use him cuz i just hate his mechanics. I know tons of ppl love him and i just dont understand it.

@Neotwism basically if it’s not a special defender where you need to watch their power gain or can’t parry them reliably, then all you need to do is parry heavy parry heavy combo into L2 and if that stuns, heavy into combo L2 and they are probably dead. I would try him out in V4 as he can solo both Chapter 1 bosses.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For me, I sort of regret taking up Karnak to 4/40, but for my current situation it made sense cause I had no other TS or evade-counter champs, and I wanted a playable-level synergy partner for Medusa.
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168 β˜…
    Imiw, his damage is horrible and he isnt even a good defender anymore
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Did 5r4 Iron Man back when there weren't a lot of good rank up options. I thought his regen would be good for AQ. It was back then, not having to use potions, but now he is just collecting dust.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Everyone, except Masacre, that I’ve since pulled as a 6*.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    Neotwism said:

5* hyperion. Once i pulled him I used a cosmic gem and took him to rank 4 a year ago. I never use him cuz i just hate his mechanics. I know tons of ppl love him and i just dont understand it.

Man I wish i was lucky enough to have a 5* hyperion...I wouldn't be still stuck at 6.2.2 sinister wth! Lol keep playing with him easily one of the best champs in the game!
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Annihilius to rank 4, has only gotten 2 kills in like 2 months and I got a 6 star one a month later. Also I thought the buff would come in december so ya